3000 + Errors in the minecraft package?

vdvman1

Every time I decompile minecraft the install script completes successfully, but when I start up eclipse it says that there is over 3000 errors! Most of which are in the minecraft package.

I have tried using the latest forge and also the recommended forge, but they both have the same number of errors!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I really wan't to keep working on my mod but I can't due to all the errors

Here is a screenshot of some of the errors:

width=800 height=449Hsu7j4T.png?1 [/img]

ok from what it looks like you do the same thing as me decompiling where you have a seperate folder for the mcp files and then add the external jars so what it looks like is you forgot to add the minecraft.jar as i had a similar problem when i forgot to.

What I'm curious about is, where's your Minecraft project in your Package explorer? Did you even deobfuscate?

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.