My mods isn't working

JulekJulas

When i try to play minecraft with mods i get errors everywhere , and when i repair one error next will make .

So i'm trying to play on my new windows with new disk (ssd) and it just crashes all the way and when i tryed to play minecraft with mods on my old disk (that normal one not ssd) it was working very good

(fixed) My first problem was crashing the launcher it was crashing everytime i repaired it with installing new java

(almost fixed)My second problem was * minecraft has run out of memory* and i repaired it with optifine but it makes my third problem

(not fixed)My third problem is crashing minecraft (error is Exception ticking world) but this error only appears when i have optifine

Bonus information: my version is 1.12.2 , i have 64 bit computer and 64 bit java , i need to delete a lot of my mods to not crash my launcher (before 81 mods after 28 mods) .

Sorry for my english but i'm from another country

7 minutes ago, JulekJulas said:

My third problem is crashing minecraft (error is Exception ticking world) 

Get rid of optifine.

7 minutes ago, JulekJulas said:

My second problem was * minecraft has run out of memory* 

Give Minecraft more RAM.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

30 minutes ago, JulekJulas said:

How to give minecraft more ram i did change his priority to high but it isn't worked

Here

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.