[Custom NPC] Memory Leak

Liloco

Hello,

i have noticed a problem with the latest Custom NPC Update (CustomNPCs_1.12.2(26aug18)). It leaks and eats the memory infinetly. I installed it to a modpack, which worked fine before the mod.

It is even installed to a server. So the other people got the same issue too(I allocated 4 GB of Ram, the others more.). Is this a know issue? Or is there a possibility to fix it?

I appreciate any help there, because we likely dont want to delete Custom Npcs.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem too. When I first run the client and the server both of which installed the CustomNPCs Mod, they eats almost all the memories of my computer (1.8 GB, my computer is really bad).

However, when I start to run some other programs, like an Internet Explorer, trying to use up the memories, the two Minecraft processes seem to release some memories. That's really strange.

• 8 months later...

I have the same problem and I have just sought information on this subject before reporting it, but I realize that I am not the only one.
I am surprised that it is not yet resolved, I am using the CustomNPCs_1.12.2 version (30Jan19) and it is literally getting to consume all the ram memory installed on the client side (16gb) and then it is crashed by insufficient memory, on the server it is not I checked.
In the task manager I have discovered that the amount of ram memory used increases about 3mb per second and never stops.

yQaZsDM.png