Magic Launcher and Forge issues

Lolcifer

So I'm very very new to mods in general, have played vanila all the way till 1.4.7, and am now trying to get into it.

Mods I want to use:

Magical Crops mod, fancy fences, fancy glass, elemental creepers, damage indicators, minecraft minions, painting selection gui mod, Reis minimap, timber mod, chococraft mod, durability 101 mod and optifine.

For the following it says not compatible: minecraft forge universal 582, optifine

For the following it says no mods found: magical crops, fancy fences, elemental creepers, damage indicators and minecraft minions.

The others it just says ok so im assuming those are all fine.

With this set of mods I would love to use, (magic launcher apparently is the best way to use em safely) I ran into this error:

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.0.0 ***

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft, method: l signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)

at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

I don't exactly know where to take this error, here or magic launcher forums, but would love some help :)

I have no idea what it all means, so someone would have to enlighten me in noob speak.

Thank you in advance,

Lolcifer

Something that magiclauncher is doing is causing the entire class to get validated, and fail it. However, I can say that the classes forge ships are valid and work.

Either you're screwing up and mismatching mods/baseedits/versions/etc.. Or magilauncher is doing something extramly funkey,.

Either way this doesn't look like a forge issue.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon