Facing and Redstone Problem!

Moritz

I know i asked for these Questions a week ago but i did not found a way to fix my Problems.

Here i try to make a facing and failed! I had to choose the ic2 way (metadata about textures) the facing add a number and than the number says to the texture how it looks.

The problem is i can not private it to a block. (block 1 = 2 have the same texture but differend facings)

and my Block Metadata would be about 37 If i would use the normal way!

Source of the Block with facing error:

https://github.com/Speiger/DynamicTools/blob/master/spmod_common/speiger/src/tinychest/common/blocks/BlockTinyChest.java

now to the redstone part. I do not get A redstone Signal! nothing and i do not know how it works. and there is no good tutorial there outside.

Here the source with the meta block with my redstone problem:

https://github.com/Speiger/DynamicTools/blob/master/spmod_common/speiger/src/tinychest/common/blocks/BlockAdvTinyChest.java

I need help because i have no clue how to fix it. (and with redstone i have no clue what i am doing) and yes i read alot source and learning java but my time is limited and i do not understand every code from beginning.

Thanks for reading.

Speiger.