FML is not getting along with other mods

I know the title isn't the most descriptive, I'm frusterated with trying to get support for installing mods in 1.5.1.

All mods I've used for 1.4.7 have been working perfectly fine, but attempting to update has been a week long headache (and I'm not even a coder!).

Here's what I'm running: AMD Athlon X2 with 2 GB RAM on Windows XP Pro. nVidia GT520 graphics card.

I have had no problems installing FML, Rei's Minimap (and I have installed Optifine, though I am not ATM, hoping to add NEI or TMI, then I'll try Optifine).

I'm trying to install ChickenBones codechickencore.jar for use with his Not Enough Items mods. Whenever I add codechickencore to the coremods folder I have problems.

I have been posting on Chickenbones thread attempting to get support but have been ignored so far. I gave up and attempted to use TMI instead, but had the same problem. So I looked a little closer at the error log and decided to try this forum instead because I see alot of  this in the error logs "cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchApplet(FMLRelauncher.java:247)"

Install steps: I have deleted the entire .minecraft folder in order to start from scratch to eliminate variables. Opening the minecraft.jar I have added "fml-universal-1.5.1-5.1.8.613.zip" then add "[1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip" and delete the Meta-Inf. At this point I run minecraft to make sure there are no problems, and everything works fine.

Now, simply adding codechickencore to the coremods folder ruins everything. After launching (yes, using the regular launcher) I see the FML launcher screen, which appears to complete ok, but once it closes I am left with a black minecraft screen. I have left it go for half an hour, it does not load and the error log does not get any longer. Adding NEI to the coremods folder changes nothing, however I do noticed that according to the FML log both codechickencore and NEI mods are 'loaded successfully'.

I am completely at a loss for what to do. As far as I can tell I am installing everything correctly. Anyones suggestions and assistance is much appreciated.

Error log: http://pastebin.com/Y3FzFwbg

2013-04-01 15:04:54 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Method not found: [apa.canBeReplacedByLeaves(Laab;III)Z]

2013-04-01 15:04:54 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at codechicken.core.asm.ASMHelper.alterMethods(ASMHelper.java:225)

2013-04-01 15:04:54 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at codechicken.core.asm.TweakTransformer.transform(TweakTransformer.java:185)

Something is breaking in the CCC's transformer, speak with them.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon