Cannot download Forge

Hi all. I'm trying to download Minecraft Forge so that my son can install Flan's mod. I get directed to this website and then no matter what link I click on I get shunted to the Swissconvert download. Please help me download Forge, this is driving me crazy! Similarly, when I try to download the RC mod all the links direct me to download iLivid. Nothing links to an actual RCmod download. I have been able to download Flan's mod though. Thanks.

Right...  the link to 'download Forge' takes one to the Releases page which has a huge Download button which takes you to Swissconvert. OK, I see the Files page, I'm on a Windoze PC, do I need the 'Universal' zipfile? Sorry, I'm nearly 50, I've worked most of my life on high-end Cad workstations but these games are beyond me, as are their installation procedures. This is just for my kids who are whizzes on Minecraft. It would really help if we could get step by step instructions on how to install Forge and the mods. Like the SCMowns video on how to install mods for 1.2.5, or a text version thereof.

To install this latest Forge do I still need to do the Forced Update, delete META-INF routine? Thanks for the help!