modded world not loading up pls help

mallard"

i have forge on 1.7.10 and had a survival world, i accidentally was running 1.14 and i opened the survival world that i played with the mods, and whenever i try to open the survival world with the forge version, it does not load up the world. i just put the whole log here so if anyone could help i would appreciate it so much, worked hard on builds in this world and was sad to lost it thanks a lot 

i just copied the part with what i thought was the problem but if you need more lmk. also attached whole log with pastebin

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    AE2 Version: beta rv3-beta-6 for Forge 10.13.4.1448
    AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BuildCraftCore:ON, BuildCraftTransport:ON, BuildCraftBuilder:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:OFF, FZ:OFF, FMP:OFF, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:OFF, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF, OpenComputers:OFF, PneumaticCraft:OFF
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
[13:20:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:354]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# /Users/billy/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2019-09-12_13.20.57-server.txt

9XMJLMV5.txt

Edited by mallard"
added whole log with pastebin

• Guest locked this topic