eclipse java.lang.classnotfoundexception

J0WAY

So i was making a mod and when i finished the coding to open the mod to see if it opens it crashed and i got an error saying:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.J0WAY.supersurvival.proxy.ClientProxy
Which i was confused about and i tried everything to fix it recoding it, deleting the whole folder and adding everything back again, and i searched and it seems that no one knows anything about the error, 
If you could tell me what i'm doing wrong in the coding and how to fix it that would be nice.

25 minutes ago, J0WAY said:

com.J0WAY.supersurvival.proxy.ClientProxy

Does this class exist in those specific packages? remember capitals matter. Also it's convention for all package names to be lower case.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

27 minutes ago, J0WAY said:

Yes i checked all of my classes and they do exist and i made sure to put capitals where they need to go.

Show a screenshot of your package explorer in your IDE. Specifically where your ClientProxy class is.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

1 minute ago, J0WAY said:

Also i am seeing in the error now 
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/J0WAY/supersurvival/proxy/ClientProxy (wrong name: com/J0WAY/SuperSurvival/proxy/ClientProxy)

Also

11 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

Also it's convention for all package names to be lower case.

It gets rid of that problem btw.

2 hours ago, J0WAY said:

All i did was change the proxy from a capital P to a lower case p and it loaded, Also thank you for helping me lol.

Yes, but if you make every package lowercase you wont run into those problems because you know it needs to be all lowercase.