• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I try to install forge to play pixelmon with my friends, however when i download forge installer, it says 'open with ie activex interface marshaling library or others' and won't let me open it. not related to forge but if this helps, when i install the pixelmon mod, it says the same thing.   I have read other threads and none have seem to help.
    • Okay, thank you so much for your input, I was about to cry from frustration, but I think I figured it out. I got the JAR launcher and downloaded the newest version, downloaded the java 8 64gb and then edit your Java arguments (Profile Settings) for starting the game and get rid of CMSIncrementalMode (-XX:+CMSIncrementalMode). If your using Java 8 you don't really need any arguments. If you have not installed Java Look here...Install Java 8, thank you, hope this helped someone else with this problem.
    • I want to have a custom sound when a player breaks a block. How can I do that?
    • Okay so I watched a video and I basically got the other launchers updated version and installed the forge in install, but now Ive got a new problem JSJJSJS   Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0 Error: Could not find or load main class 1.14.4
    • latest.log   Failed to download file. Name: forge-28.2.23.jar URL: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/forge-28.2.23/forge-28.2.23.jar Filename on disk: forge-28.2.23.jar Path: C:\Users\Rolf Nel\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Install\versions\forge-28.2.23\forge-28.2.23.jar Exists: File
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)