Item Rotation Not Working

akaedis

NOTE: If this is a already known bug, just delete this thread and move along... this isnt a serious bug or anything, just something i thought should be notified about since its been like this for awhile(unless its optifine/other, then ill go to them)

So when I went onto minecraft, Made a new world, Started mining, I noticed something un-usual thing.... Items like coal and saplings/farming, wouldnt "turn" as they usually do. So I figured ill upgrade to forge 676 from 659(i THINK). still issue occured, Not sure if its optifine, or forge, but i figure its forge considering forge pretty much changes everything...

Heres some pictures to help show you what i mean:

(im moving to my right and taking photo's...)

Heres my MultiMC Console:

http://pastebin.com/y8QyfQZK

Heres my forge0log:

http://pastebin.com/pswd5VTS

(^ it didnt occur, but just generally playing it happens... probably re-producable.)

Additional Notes:

i got a bad computer, optifine is required sadly, no TP's, mostly everything is to boost fps cause things like fog lag SOOO hard... my GPU does not like fading/transparency... at all...

I would put this on Optifine, as item on the ground usually render in 3D now, and its a optifine feature to disable that 3d rendering.

I just tested with the latest build and things work just fine.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon