Hook for Player Hand damage

BlueSpud

Subscribe to the AttackEntityEvent. Check if the player is holding nothing and then do the damaging.

I know that event.target is what I need to do damage to, I just can't find the function to do it. Do you know what it is?

entity.attackEntityFrom?

I would think so too.. but I need to make a new damage source and I have no idea how to change the damage amount.

Did you even look at that method? It has the DamageSource and the damage value as parameters...

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

entity.attackEntityFrom?

I would think so too.. but I need to make a new damage source and I have no idea how to change the damage amount.

Did you even look at that method? It has the DamageSource and the damage value as parameters...

I figured it out, wasn't sure what the second parameter was so I made it zero, but I know what it is now, all good :)