Modded Forge 1.12.2 crashes on startup

Well first of all, thanks in advance for your answer kind stranger, 

So there I am trying to get my modded minecraft to work, but it keeps crashing on launching.  At first I read the logs and thought it was a problem with my baubles version with thaumcraft, so then I downloaded the recommended version and it fixed a part of the problem, but now it still does the same (crashing on startup) but with a different message.  If someone have the solution, i'd appreciate if you could help me. 

Here's the part of the log where it crashes too :

[09:23:55] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[09:23:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[09:23:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAccessTransformer.addJar(Ljava/util/jar/JarFile;)V
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader$DepLoadInst.searchCoreMod(ThaumcraftLoader.java:546)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader$DepLoadInst.activateDeps(ThaumcraftLoader.java:530)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader$DepLoadInst.load(ThaumcraftLoader.java:524)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader.load(ThaumcraftLoader.java:712)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader.call(ThaumcraftLoader.java:737)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at thaumcraft.loader.ThaumcraftLoader.call(ThaumcraftLoader.java:75)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:165)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
[09:23:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

• Guest locked this topic