What are some good mods for a slightly more mechanical group to play in a modded server

BigBoyHungus

im new to the forum, so dont crucify me.

Long story short. what is a good fun mod pack for a about 5-6 people that is a bit more mechanical as i cant convince them to just play tekkit. given that all of us dont play modded oftenly, what would you guys reccomend. is there like a go to mod pack for this sort of thing or if possible, share a mod list you would recommend

so me and my mates are looking to play a bit more mechanical modpack, although we dont know what mods to choose, one of my frends tried to make a decent mod pack composed of what he called "24 popular mods in a pack" which gave him suaver lag on his 4k machine. because of this we kinda dont know what to do in terms in mods as the 2nd most powerful machine we have collectivly is mine at 16gbs of ram and a half decent RTX graphics card. the other 3 are playing on older machines, each with only 8gbs and a rx570 being the worst of them.

some of us have toyed with RL craft and one of us have played Jurassic craft and knew what their doing apparntly

if this post gets removed that is more than fine, aslong as you point me in some vague direction to find something that i could play with my mates and have fun