[1.15.2] Main Menu and Sound bugged

For some reason ever since Forge is on 1.15(.2) I am experiencing a weird bug where the main menu is not displaying the panorama and also every sound in the game is missing/not playing.
I have tried with several Forge versions as well as deleting and making new profiles.
Anyone knows what is going on or what I can do to fix this?

2020-05-02 11_51_02-Minecraft_ 1.15.2.png

Edited by excederus

Are you running this through the twitch launcher?

If so, I would download/install the latest forge from files.minecraftforge.net, then create a new installation in the vanilla launcher

using that version and specifying D:\Spiele\Twitch\Minecraft\Instances\Modpack as the game directory, and see if that makes a difference.

Twitch launcher is great for getting mods/modpacks, but really it's garbage.

You should be able to play the modpack using the vanilla launcher with the method I described. I would just use twitch for downloading them, and then setup the custom profiles/launch them from the vanilla launcher to avoid twitch-caused installation issues with forge.

The Twitch launcher seems like it's always screwed up with new versions (at least I see lots of forums posts about it), they don't know what they're doing when it comes to installing forge or something.