Pixelmon Mod not loading on 1.15.2

Ant

I am trying to load Pixelmon Mod onto Minecraft 1.15.2 forge 31.1.37 

I have download the Pixelmon Mod (Pixelmon 1.15.2 JAR) and copied it to the MOD folder, when I try to load Minecraft it always comes back with an error message saying 

File Pixelmon-1.15.2.jar is for an older version of forge and cannot be loaded.

Am I downloading the wrong file, can anyone help

I have a very excited 8 year old and I am stuck

Thanks

Ant

Edited by Ant

7 hours ago, Ant said:

I have download the Pixelmon Mod (Pixelmon 1.15.2 JAR)

Do not download mods from wherever you got that from, there is no such thing as pixelmon for 1.15.2. You should ONLY ever download mods from curseforge.com (or through the twitch client mentioned below)

Websites that host mods illegally will repack them with incorrect version numbers, host outdated versions, and sometimes even put viruses/spyware in them. If you'd like to find more information on this, why it's bad, and what websites to avoid, visit https://stopmodreposts.org/.

My advice for an 8 year old would be to get the twitch launcher from https://www.twitch.tv/downloads and use that. Makes it MUCH less likely you will get tampered with mods, and much easier to get mods.