[1.15.2] Entity spin in custom fluid

Slexom

My little muddy pig love mud so much he don't care if I show him a juicy carrot. So, instead of going out of the mud and follow me, he spin on the spot. I've spent last hour reading all the various goal, trying to find some incompatibility, or some pathfinding issue. I've seen there was a similar bug in 1.14.x and 1.15.1, can it be related? Or I simply messed up the entity goals?

The code of the entity is long, here the link to the github repo: https://github.com/Slexom/earth2java/blob/1.2.2/src/main/java/net/slexom/earthtojavamobs/entity/MuddyPigEntity.java

Edited by Slexom

My mod:

Earth2Java - Mobs [1.15.2]

Why does the MuddyPigEntity.GoToMudGoal have a higher priority than TemptGoal? Seems like an obvious issue.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".

Changing priority do nothing. I've already did tests on priority.

Also, the GoToMudGoal not execute while inside mud.

public boolean shouldExecute() {
            return !this.muddy_pig.isInMud() && super.shouldExecute();
        }

And yes, the isInMud flag work properly or the texture would not change accordingly.

Edited by Slexom

My mod:

Update.

The pigs spin also when they are not tempted. When tempted they spin if the player is far more than ~3 blocks else they just look. The spin issue is found only when they are in the Mud fluid.
The mud is a normal fluid with some settings about tick rate and density and is tagged as minecraft:water and earthtojavamobs:mud, the MudFlowingFluidBlock extends a FlowingFluidBlock with the only change on lava interaction.

Here the fluid code: FluidInit.java

EDIT:

Look like they are unable to swim in the custom fluid...

Edited by Slexom
edit

My mod:

After some test. 

The entity is unablento swim when is on the source block. Look like it can't find a path to wherever it want to go and start spinning. 

If the block is not a source, so is a flowing fluid, the entity is able to swim and go out of the fluid. 

It can be some bad configuration of the block? But the various parts look fine to me.

My mod:

More tests.

Any entity inside the fluid SOURCE block have this bug.
Removing the water tag don't trigger this issue, but entity act like if the block is air.

Using a lead is possible to move out of the mud entities if far enough to force pull it.

I don't really know where to look or what to do more...

My mod: