Eclipse workplace is missing files

Fricative_Melon

I downloaded everything according to the instructions and everything was working fine in Eclipse, but when I tried to use MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel, the MinecraftForge class did not exist to import. I looked through the downloaded forge source files and found it in a folder that also only contained other classes that were not in the Eclipse workspace (*baseDirectory*\minecraftforge-src-1.5.2-7.8.0.684\forge\common\net\minecraftforge\) a directory that seems to have been omitted from the Eclipse workspace.

I checked the changelog and found no mention of any of that. Eclipse works, but those missing classes contain needed hooks. Were these files omitted by mistake from the workspace, or have I done something wrong? The Eclipse workspace consists of only two files, so I don't know how that could have messed up.

Also, Eclipse alerts me to a minor warning in net.minecraft.client.gui in the TaskWorldCreation class relating to an unreachable catch block. Probably nothing, but every little bit helps.

Which instructions did you follow?  The ones on the Minecraft wiki, or the ones that came with the Minecraft Forge source download?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

I figured it out. I used the wrong eclipse workspace. I think I should be good now. Thanks for reminding me to check the instructions I used. It turns out I followed a tutorial video incorrectly.

Edit: No, I had the right workspace (The other workspace has no files). I followed the instructions in the tutorial almost exactly (The tutorial was for 1.5.1, so instead of going into the non-existent forge/mcp directory, I went into the forge/fml/mcp directory and went from there)