instant game crash

TheZestyPig

basically i just downloaded 1.16.1 forge, had a few problems but got past them. finally installed it and its now in my versions for minecraft. whenever i try to start it the launcher prepares and finalizes it which is normal, but instead of starting minecraft it flashes a popup that closes after a few seconds before the game crashes. the popup says, "FML early loading progress." its a blank screen thatt lasts a couple seconds before the launcher re-opens and reports the game crash. I have no mods in the folder. idk if this is relevant or useful but the version name in the launcher is "1.16.1-forge-32.0.20". thanks for any help you can give.

also if it helps i think it might be cuz there is something wrong on my end. idk what but when i say i had problems while installing i mean at some point i was installing forge but it wouldn't work. my dad said i had to use the control panel in order to run the program. that seemed to work and i was successfully able to install forge. but, i suspect the reason the game crashes immediately every time is because it cant start up and needs the control panel or smth like the installer did. but idk u prob shouldnt listen to me i know nothing im just guessing