Control player programmically

satyamedh

So I want to control the player using code. I am a (sort of)newbie to forge. is it done using the player entity object? Please dont be like stackoverflow and downvote as it was already asked. I cant seem to find it. Thx in advance

ps: also is there a event for killing the ender dragon/beating the game??

1 hour ago, satyamedh said:

Please dont be like stackoverflow and downvote as it was already asked.

You do realize that that is the entire point of StackOverflow, right? It's not a "I need halp, solve my problem for me" site, it's an encyclopedia.

(Conversely, this is a forum, which is a "I need help" site).

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

1 hour ago, Draco18s said:

You do realize that that is the entire point of StackOverflow, right? It's not a "I need halp, solve my problem for me" site, it's an encyclopedia.

(Conversely, this is a forum, which is a "I need help" site).

They why the advertise it like that LOL

And pls help me Hehe

6 hours ago, satyamedh said:

They why the advertise it like that LOL

Because the company has decided that it likes people like you (because people like you generate page views and ad clicks) despite the fact that people like you never actually get your question answered because it's garbage content (duplicate, poorly explained, spam, whatever).

I'll let this meta-answer explain.

https://meta.stackexchange.com/a/355674

The users who come over here are asking questions. Those questions are meeting the wall of curation. The users who are upset with this wall of curation are asking why it exists at all, rather than realizing that we've left a dozen or so signposts on how to go through the front door. It's not even a gate, and there's no moat; it's literally just a door.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.