[1.16.4] 3-block tall Door

shadowdragon625

Back here again with yet another question: how could I create a 3-block tall door using the similar technique that's used in forge for making the 2-block tall door?

I've looked through the class files and found that there's a relationship between the state.properties packages that involve Half.java and DoubleBlockHalf.java, as well as their respective enums for handling. Inside the DoorBlock.java, there are methods that contain post-placement logic that makes sense in the 2-block tall standard, and should apply theoretically for the next block above for the very top, but upon investigation, it turns out that my only means of creating this door is to create whole new properties and functions that draw out this new door.

My plan so far is to make new enums that store both "upper", "middle" and "lower" and top, mid, and bottom in my new package for my mod inside com.[myname].[mymod].states.properties. From there, I'll need to make a blockbase much like the DoorBlock.java that utilizes similar properties, but must also include post-place logic to place 2 more blocks above the bottom piece. How could I go about doing this? Or am I missing other important methods/classes?

30 minutes ago, shadowdragon625 said:

it turns out that my only means of creating this door is to create whole new properties and functions that draw out this new door.

Correct.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Update:

So I have pinpointed possible routes that I can take, but I am unsure of how to modify them.

Right now, I believe that in order for me to create the third texture block on top of the other two (default behavior), I must adjust the onBlockPlacedBy method accordingly to add in the third block. I understand that the issue has something to do with rendering, but I am unsure of how to get it to work as intended (with a transparent top door frame with slits like a regular door, just taller.)

Using this code below (as I have included the necessary enums), how could I go about adding the third and final block on top of the other two that have already spawned? I have changed other properties that were more-so important to getting the program to recognize this new block, yet the third block never renders. Not even the purple and black boxes.

public BlockState updatePostPlacement(BlockState stateIn, Direction facing, BlockState facingState, IWorld worldIn, BlockPos currentPos, BlockPos facingPos) {
			TripleBlockThirds tripleblockthirds = stateIn.get(THIRDS);
			if (facing.getAxis() == Direction.Axis.Y && tripleblockthirds == TripleBlockThirds.LOWER == (facing == Direction.UP)) {
				return facingState.getBlock() == this && facingState.get(THIRDS) != tripleblockthirds ? stateIn.with(FACING, facingState.get(FACING)).with(OPEN, facingState.get(OPEN)).with(HINGE, facingState.get(HINGE)).with(POWERED, facingState.get(POWERED)) : Blocks.AIR.getDefaultState();
			} else {
				return tripleblockthirds == TripleBlockThirds.LOWER && facing == Direction.DOWN && !stateIn.isValidPosition(worldIn, currentPos) ? Blocks.AIR.getDefaultState() : super.updatePostPlacement(stateIn, facing, facingState, worldIn, currentPos, facingPos);
			}
		}

@Override
		public void onBlockPlacedBy(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, BlockState state, LivingEntity placer, ItemStack stack) {
			worldIn.setBlockState(pos.up(), state.with(THIRDS, TripleBlockThirds.UPPER));
		}

2020-12-21_06.21.04.png

Edited by shadowdragon625
Forgot to add another essential method that is an essential candidate for a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

react to neighbour change in your block class. check the block below. if it's the same block, set the opened/closed state to the state of the block below.

on use (right click) do not change state right away - iterate down and change state of the bottommost block.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Turn out cumulus_menus is build in another mod, aether. But when i start the game without it, it still crash tho https://pastebin.com/g8JBMXcL
    • Exploring the end when the server crashed. I know it's something related to create jetpack, but unsure of the fix Crash report   ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You should try our sister game, Minceraft! Time: 2024-09-06 22:03:16 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'net.minecraft.nbt.ListTag com.simibubi.create.content.equipment.armor.BacktankBlockEntity.getEnchantmentTag()'     at com.possible_triangle.create_jetpack.block.JetpackBlock$getCloneItemStack$enchants$1.invoke(JetpackBlock.kt:27) ~[create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar%23233!/:4.2.1] {re:classloading}     at com.possible_triangle.create_jetpack.block.JetpackBlock$getCloneItemStack$enchants$1.invoke(JetpackBlock.kt:27) ~[create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar%23233!/:4.2.1] {re:classloading}     at com.possible_triangle.create_jetpack.block.JetpackBlock.getCloneItemStack$lambda$1(JetpackBlock.kt:27) ~[create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar%23233!/:4.2.1] {re:classloading}     at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:260) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at com.possible_triangle.create_jetpack.block.JetpackBlock.m_7397_(JetpackBlock.kt:27) ~[create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar%23233!/:4.2.1] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.content.equipment.armor.BacktankBlock.m_6227_(BacktankBlock.java:172) ~[create-1.20.1-0.5.1.h.jar%23230!/:0.5.1.h] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour$BlockStateBase.m_60664_(BlockBehaviour.java:778) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.BlockStateBaseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.reduce_blockstate_cache_rebuilds.BlockStateBaseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:twigs.mixins.json:BlockStateBaseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:lithium.mixins.json:ai.pathing.AbstractBlockStateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:lithium.mixins.json:util.block_tracking.AbstractBlockStateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ferritecore.blockstatecache.mixin.json:BlockStateBaseMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayerGameMode.m_7179_(ServerPlayerGameMode.java:343) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.m_6371_(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:1055) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterchunkloading.mixins.json:PlayerMovementNoUnloaded,pl:mixin:APP:tetra.mixins.json:ServerPlayNetHandlerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.forge_vehicle_packets.ServerGamePacketListenerImplMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flightlib.mixins.json:ServerGamePacketListenerImplAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:copycats-forge.mixins.json:network.ServerGamePacketListenerImplMixin,pl:mixin:APP:railways.mixins.json:ServerGamePacketListenerImplMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundUseItemOnPacket.m_5797_(ServerboundUseItemOnPacket.java:34) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundUseItemOnPacket.m_5797_(ServerboundUseItemOnPacket.java:8) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.m_263899_(PacketUtils.java:22) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.m_6367_(BlockableEventLoop.java:156) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.m_6367_(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_6367_(MinecraftServer.java:770) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_6367_(MinecraftServer.java:161) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.m_7245_(BlockableEventLoop.java:130) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_129961_(MinecraftServer.java:753) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_7245_(MinecraftServer.java:747) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.m_18701_(BlockableEventLoop.java:139) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130012_(MinecraftServer.java:733) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:665) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaeroworldmap:xaero_wm_minecraftserver,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:core.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.20.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.15.0-117-generic     Java Version: 17.0.11, Eclipse Adoptium     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode, sharing), Eclipse Adoptium     Memory: 1923364112 bytes (1834 MiB) / 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB)     CPUs: 2     Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD     Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor     Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 25 Model 97 Stepping 2     Microarchitecture: Zen 3     Frequency (GHz): -0.00     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 16     Number of logical CPUs: 32     Graphics card #0 name: unknown     Graphics card #0 vendor: unknown     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 0.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: unknown     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: unknown     Virtual memory max (MB): 112562.09     Virtual memory used (MB): 130737.38     Swap memory total (MB): 16384.00     Swap memory used (MB): 3014.41     JVM Flags: 21 total; -XX:ActiveProcessorCount=2 -Xmx4096M -Xms2662M -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1     Server Running: true     Player Count: 3 / 70; [ServerPlayer['Jegborg'/795, l='ServerLevel[OGModdedServer]', x=1480.72, y=78.62, z=3221.78], ServerPlayer['XrypticPyro'/1061, l='ServerLevel[OGModdedServer]', x=1441.33, y=34.00, z=93.79], ServerPlayer['WarKnight5622'/1184, l='ServerLevel[OGModdedServer]', x=-2651.84, y=65.00, z=-6107.51]]     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:tetra (incompatible), mod:hexerei (incompatible), mod:bellsandwhistles, mod:betterdungeons, mod:kuma_api (incompatible), mod:createbigcannons (incompatible), mod:geckolib, mod:createdeco (incompatible), mod:copycats (incompatible), mod:betteroceanmonuments, mod:alexscavesdelight, mod:create_jetpack (incompatible), mod:waystones, mod:ritchiesprojectilelib (incompatible), mod:modernfix (incompatible), mod:jei, mod:citadel (incompatible), mod:travelersbackpack, mod:naturescompass, mod:yungsapi, mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:twigs (incompatible), mod:create_dragon_lib (incompatible), mod:betterdeserttemples, mod:bygonenether (incompatible), mod:balm, mod:terralith, mod:whatareyouvotingfor, mod:memoryleakfix (incompatible), mod:interiors (incompatible), mod:betterfortresses, mod:forge, mod:friendsandfoes (incompatible), mod:tetraextras (incompatible), mod:farmersdelight, mod:compressedblocks (incompatible), mod:alexscaves, mod:voicechat (incompatible), mod:railways, mod:w2pets (incompatible), mod:createutilities (incompatible), mod:amplified_nether, mod:yungsbridges, mod:nethersdelight, mod:mr_tidal_towns, mod:alexsmobsinteraction (incompatible), mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:kotlinforforge (incompatible), mod:curios (incompatible), mod:flywheel, mod:create, mod:create_structures, mod:createoreexcavation (incompatible), mod:mutil, mod:collective, mod:malum (incompatible), mod:treetap, mod:yungsextras, mod:mr_dungeons_andtaverns (incompatible), mod:betterstrongholds, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:creategoggles (incompatible), mod:witch_hat, mod:flightlib (incompatible), mod:lodestone, mod:toms_storage (incompatible), mod:t_and_t (incompatible), mod:bettermineshafts, mod:create_enchantment_industry (incompatible), mod:sliceanddice (incompatible), mod:createaddition (incompatible), mod:betterjungletemples, mod:cristellib (incompatible), T&T Waystone Patch Pack (incompatible), mod:playeranimator (incompatible), mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:corpse, mod:better_climbing (incompatible), mod:patchouli (incompatible), mod:veinmining (incompatible), mod:caelus (incompatible), mod:bloodmagic (incompatible), mod:simplyswords (incompatible), mod:spectrelib (incompatible), mod:createsifter (incompatible), mod:irons_spellbooks, mod:ferritecore (incompatible), mod:xpbook, mod:w2w2 (incompatible), mod:jearchaeology, mod:xaerominimap (incompatible), mod:jeed (incompatible), mod:carryon (incompatible), mod:jeresources, mod:flowerymooblooms (incompatible), mod:spark (incompatible), mod:worldedit (incompatible), mod:aiimprovements, mod:cupboard (incompatible), mod:jadeaddons (incompatible), mod:radium, mod:clumps (incompatible), mod:worldeditcui (incompatible), mod:jade (incompatible), mod:justenoughbreeding, mod:zeta (incompatible), mod:betterchunkloading (incompatible), mod:xaeroworldmap (incompatible), mod:embeddium, mod:yet_another_config_lib_v3 (incompatible), mod:nullscape     Enabled Feature Flags: minecraft:vanilla     World Generation: Experimental     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)     ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30     ModLauncher launch target: forgeserver     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.5.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.5.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.5.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.5.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.5.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         [email protected]         javafml@null         lowcodefml@null     Mod List:          tetra-1.20.1-6.4.0.jar                            |tetra                         |tetra                         |6.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         hexerei-0.4.1.jar                                 |Hexerei                       |hexerei                       |1.20.1-0.4.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar          |YUNG's Better Dungeons        |betterdungeons                |1.20-Forge-4.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kuma-api-forge-20.1.8+1.20.1.jar                  |KumaAPI                       |kuma_api                      |20.1.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.9.jar                   |GeckoLib 4                    |geckolib                      |4.4.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createdeco-2.0.2-1.20.1-forge.jar                 |Create Deco                   |createdeco                    |2.0.2-1.20.1-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         player-animation-lib-forge-1.0.2-rc1+1.20.jar     |Player Animator               |playeranimator                |1.0.2-rc1+1.20      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar    |YUNG's Better Ocean Monuments |betteroceanmonuments          |1.20-Forge-3.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar                    |Create Jetpack                |create_jetpack                |4.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ritchiesprojectilelib-2.0.0-dev+mc.1.20.1-forge-bu|Ritchie's Projectile Library  |ritchiesprojectilelib         |2.0.0-dev+mc.1.20.1-|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         XaerosWorldMap_1.39.0_Forge_1.20.jar              |Xaero's World Map             |xaeroworldmap                 |1.39.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         modernfix-forge-5.19.4+mc1.20.1.jar               |ModernFix                     |modernfix                     |5.19.4+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-2.6.0-1.20.1.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |2.6.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar                     |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.20-Forge-4.0.5    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinextras-forge-0.2.0-beta.6.jar                |MixinExtras                   |mixinextras                   |0.2.0-beta.6        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Twigs-1.20.1-3.1.1.jar                            |Twigs                         |twigs                         |1.20.1-3.1.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create_dragon_lib-1.20.1-1.4.3.jar                |Create: Dragon Lib            |create_dragon_lib             |1.4.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jeed-1.20-2.2.2.jar                               |Just Enough Effects Descriptio|jeed                          |1.20-2.2.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bygonenether-1.3.2-1.20.x.jar                     |Bygone Nether                 |bygonenether                  |1.3.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-forge-1.20.1-7.3.9-all.jar                   |Balm                          |balm                          |7.3.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         whatareyouvotingfor2023-1.20.1-1.2.5.jar          |What Are You Voting For? 2023 |whatareyouvotingfor           |1.2.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.7.jar                  |Carry On                      |carryon                       |2.1.2.7             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughResources-1.20.1-1.4.0.247.jar          |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |1.4.0.247           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         interiors-0.5.6+forge-mc1.20.1-build.104.jar      |Create: Interiors             |interiors                     |0.5.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar  |YUNG's Better Nether Fortresse|betterfortresses              |1.20-Forge-2.0.6    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar                   |Cloth Config v10 API          |cloth_config                  |11.1.118            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         embeddium-0.3.31+mc1.20.1.jar                     |Embeddium                     |embeddium                     |0.3.31+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corpse-forge-1.20.1-1.0.14.jar                    |Corpse                        |corpse                        |1.20.1-1.0.14       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         better_climbing-forge-3.jar                       |Better Climbing               |better_climbing               |3                   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tetraextras-0.1.4-1.20.1.jar                      |Tetra Extras                  |tetraextras                   |0.1.4-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flowerymooblooms-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.2.jar         |Friends&Foes - Flowery Moobloo|flowerymooblooms              |2.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         xaeros_waystones_compability-1.19.2-1.20.1--1.0.ja|Xaero's Map - Waystones Compab|w2w2                          |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.20.1-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jearchaeology-1.20.1-1.0.5.jar                    |Just Enough Archaeology       |jearchaeology                 |1.20.1-1.0.5        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         WaystonesTeleportPets-1.20-1.20.1--1.2.jar        |Waystones Teleport Pets       |w2pets                        |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Amplified_Nether_1.20.x_v1.2.5.jar                |Amplified Nether              |amplified_nether              |1.2.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar                 |YUNG's Bridges                |yungsbridges                  |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tidal-towns-1.3.3.jar                             |Tidal Towns                   |mr_tidal_towns                |1.3.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spark-1.10.53-forge.jar                           |spark                         |spark                         |1.10.53             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobsinteraction-3.4-all.jar                  |Alexs Mobs Interaction        |alexsmobsinteraction          |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.22.8.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.22.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar                    |Curios API                    |curios                        |5.10.0+1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar                     |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.20.1-84-FORGE     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         collective-1.20.1-7.84.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |7.84                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsExtras-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar                  |YUNG's Extras                 |yungsextras                   |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3.f.jar                  |Dungeons and Taverns          |mr_dungeons_andtaverns        |3.0.3.f             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar       |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         worldedit-mod-7.2.15.jar                          |WorldEdit                     |worldedit                     |7.2.15+6463-5ca4dff |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar                     |Architectury                  |architectury                  |9.2.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AI-Improvements-1.20-0.5.2.jar                    |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cupboard-1.20.1-2.7.jar                           |Cupboard utilities            |cupboard                      |1.20.1-2.7          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         witch_hat-1.0.0-forge-1.20.1.jar                  |Witch hat                     |witch_hat                     |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flightlib-forge-2.1.0.jar                         |Flight Lib                    |flightlib                     |2.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JadeAddons-1.20.1-Forge-5.3.1.jar                 |Jade Addons                   |jadeaddons                    |5.3.1+forge         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         toms_storage-1.20-1.6.8.jar                       |Tom's Simple Storage Mod      |toms_storage                  |1.6.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Towns-and-Towers-1.12-Fabric+Forge.jar            |Towns and Towers              |t_and_t                       |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar        |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.20-Forge-4.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         veinmining-forge-1.5.0+1.20.1.jar                 |Vein Mining                   |veinmining                    |1.5.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sliceanddice-forge-3.2.1.jar                      |Create Slice & Dice           |sliceanddice                  |3.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar     |YUNG's Better Jungle Temples  |betterjungletemples           |1.20-Forge-2.0.5    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         radium-mc1.20.1-0.12.3+git.50c5c33.jar            |Radium                        |radium                        |0.12.3+git.50c5c33  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bellsandwhistles-0.4.3-1.20.x.jar                 |Create: Bells & Whistles      |bellsandwhistles              |0.4.3-1.20.x        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createbigcannons-5.5.1+mc.1.20.1-forge.jar        |Create Big Cannons            |createbigcannons              |5.5.1+mc.1.20.1-forg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         copycats-2.1.2+mc.1.20.1-forge.jar                |Create: Copycats+             |copycats                      |2.1.2+mc.1.20.1-forg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.20.1-forge-15.17.0.76.jar                   |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |15.17.0.76          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar                     |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |3.2.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexscavesdelight-1.0.14-1.20.1.jar               |Alex's Caves Delight          |alexscavesdelight             |1.0.14-1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.5.jar                   |Waystones                     |waystones                     |14.1.5              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.4.jar                  |Clumps                        |clumps                        |12.0.0.4            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         travelersbackpack-forge-1.20.1-9.1.15.jar         |Traveler's Backpack           |travelersbackpack             |9.1.15              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.20.1-1.11.2-forge.jar            |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.20.1-1.11.2-forge |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         WorldEditCUI-1.20+01.jar                          |WorldEditCUI                  |worldeditcui                  |1.20+01             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar     |YUNG's Better Desert Temples  |betterdeserttemples           |1.20-Forge-3.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Terralith_1.20.x_v2.5.4.jar                       |Terralith                     |terralith                     |2.5.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         memoryleakfix-forge-1.17+-1.1.5.jar               |Memory Leak Fix               |memoryleakfix                 |1.1.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.20.1-47.3.5-universal.jar                 |Forge                         |forge                         |47.3.5              |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         bloodmagic-1.20.1-3.3.3-45.jar                    |Blood Magic                   |bloodmagic                    |3.3.3-45            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.17.jar          |Friends&Foes                  |friendsandfoes                |2.0.17              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Compressed Blocks-forge-1.20.2-1.6.1-1.20.2.jar   |Compressed Blocks             |compressedblocks              |1.6.1-1.20.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexscaves-1.1.5.jar                              |Alex's Caves                  |alexscaves                    |1.1.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         voicechat-forge-1.20.1-2.5.21.jar                 |Simple Voice Chat             |voicechat                     |1.20.1-2.5.21       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Steam_Rails-1.6.5+forge-mc1.20.1.jar              |Create: Steam 'n' Rails       |railways                      |1.6.5+forge-mc1.20.1|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simplyswords-forge-1.56.0-1.20.1.jar              |Simply Swords                 |simplyswords                  |1.56.0-1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createsifter-1.20.1-1.8.2.h-48.jar                |Create Sifter                 |createsifter                  |1.20.1-1.8.2.h-48   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Jade-1.20.1-forge-11.11.1.jar                     |Jade                          |jade                          |11.11.1+forge       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         justenoughbreeding-forge-1.20.x-1.4.0.jar         |Just Enough Breeding          |justenoughbreeding            |1.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createutilities-0.3.0+1.20.1.jar                  |Create Utilities              |createutilities               |0.3.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar               |SpectreLib                    |spectrelib                    |0.13.15+1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar                     |Nether's Delight              |nethersdelight                |1.20.1-4.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kffmod-4.11.0.jar                                 |Kotlin For Forge              |kotlinforforge                |4.11.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.11-13.jar               |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |0.6.11-13           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-1.20.1-0.5.1.h.jar                         |Create                        |create                        |0.5.1.h             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-structures-0.1.1-1.20.1-FORGE.jar          |Create: Structures            |create_structures             |0.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creategoggles-1.20.1-0.5.5.g-[FORGE].jar          |Create Goggles                |creategoggles                 |0.5.5.g             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createoreexcavation-1.20-1.5.2.jar                |Create Ore Excavation         |createoreexcavation           |1.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mutil-1.20.1-6.1.1.jar                            |mutil                         |mutil                         |6.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Xaeros_Minimap_24.4.0_Forge_1.20.jar              |Xaero's Minimap               |xaerominimap                  |24.4.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         malum-1.20.1-1.6.2.jar                            |Malum                         |malum                         |1.20.1-1.6.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         treetap-1.20.1-0.2.3.jar                          |Tree Tap                      |treetap                       |1.20.1-0.2.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Nullscape_1.20.x_v1.2.7.jar                       |Nullscape                     |nullscape                     |1.2.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Zeta-1.0-24.jar                                   |Zeta                          |zeta                          |1.0-24              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         irons_spellbooks-1.20.1-3.4.0.jar                 |Iron's Spells 'n Spellbooks   |irons_spellbooks              |1.20.1-3.4.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterchunkloading-1.20.1-4.3.jar                 |betterchunkloading mod        |betterchunkloading            |1.20.1-4.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         YetAnotherConfigLib-3.5.0+1.20.1-forge.jar        |YetAnotherConfigLib           |yet_another_config_lib_v3     |3.5.0+1.20.1-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lodestone-1.20.1-1.6.2.1.jar                      |Lodestone                     |lodestone                     |1.20.1-1.6.2.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create_enchantment_industry-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.|Create Enchantment Industry   |create_enchantment_industry   |1.2.9.d             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.20.1-1.2.4e.jar                  |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.20.1-1.2.4e       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         xptome-1.20.1-2.2.1.jar                           |XP Tome                       |xpbook                        |2.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cristellib-1.1.5-forge.jar                        |Cristel Lib                   |cristellib                    |1.1.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: d1a55eef-ad90-4a35-87d7-07fcbe602bc4     FML: 47.3     Forge: net.minecraftforge:47.3.5
    • As per the title, a modpack i created with all the mods i really enjoy. seemingly doesnt startup. its goes into *error during mod loading* or mod order   https://mclo.gs/L0UoUlH  heres the log. any help is greatly appreciated :)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.