Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Could not resolve all files for configuration

I am trying to set up the forge modding environment exactly as the readme states. I copied the files from the MDK 1.16.5 - 36.1.6 to a folder on my pc. Then I ran the command gradlew genIntellijRuns but then I got all of these errors:

Knipsel.thumb.PNG.e0c55fc6bbabe151c3f1bf377057e71f.PNG

Then in the readme I read about gradlew --refresh-dependencies and gradlew clean but they didn't solve it too.

This is the first time that I try to setup a modding environment and I can't get rid of those errors. I didn't change anything on any file. Could somebody help me further with this?

• Like 1

How to fix your gradle build
An internal bug with Gradle may cause you to have issues with dependencies not resolving at https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven. Please run gradlew --refresh-dependencies in a terminal inside the project to force upgrade to the latest ForgeGradle version, which fixes this issue and uses the new maven endpoint at https://maven.minecraftforge.net. It is also highly recommended to change any links in your build.gradle to use this new endpoint as well.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello it says like in provided picture and installer log that it cant find the installer tho it is there?! https://pastebin.com/jUN8MV8E   <--- for installer.log https://imgur.com/iZhfLgg             <--- for image
    • Just downloaded MDK for 1.17.1, set up my project in IntelliJ IDEA Community 2021.1.3, but there's an error "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.module.ResolutionException: Module jline.terminal reads more than one module named cpw.mods.securejarhandler". Java version is 16.0.2. If I'll try to change it, there'll be new module instead of "jline.terminal". Here's the full log: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.module.ResolutionException: Module jline.terminal reads more than one module named cpw.mods.securejarhandler at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.resolveFail(Resolver.java:908) at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.checkExportSuppliers(Resolver.java:729) at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.finish(Resolver.java:379) at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:140) at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.resolveAndBind(Configuration.java:494) at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.resolveAndBind(Configuration.java:298) at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher@0.1.15/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:77) Process finished with exit code 1 Any ideas to fix it?
    • I'm trying to create a command that Changes the nbt data of the currently held item. Ive gotten to the point where everything works except for this line. EntityPlayer player= sender.getDisplayName(); @Override public void processCommand(ICommandSender sender, String[] args) { String output = String.join(" ", args); if(args.length == 0) { throw new CommandException("no name defined"); } else { EntityPlayer player= sender.getDisplayName(); ItemStack stack = player.getHeldItem(); addInformation(stack, player, output); } } public void addInformation(ItemStack istack, EntityPlayer player, String itemname) { NBTTagCompound tag = istack.stackTagCompound; if (tag == null) { tag = new NBTTagCompound(); tag.setTag("display", new NBTTagCompound()); istack.stackTagCompound = tag; } tag.getTag("display"); tag.setTag("display", new NBTTagCompound()); NBTTagCompound tagname = tag.getCompoundTag("display"); NBTTagList name = new NBTTagList(); name.appendTag(new NBTTagString("§b"+itemname)); tagname.setTag("Name", name); }  
    • How?? I don't know the method that can change time.
    • use the SleepFinishedTimeEvent and set the time in the Event to the time you want
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.