Modder Support

This is the support section for those modding with Forge. Help with modding goes in here, however, please keep in mind that this is not a Java school. You are expected to have basic knowledge of Java before posting here.

Subforums

1. Documentation   (457886 visits to this link)

2. ForgeGradle

Help and support setting up your IDE and building mods with Gradle.

47232 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 10.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 14.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  1. Mob labels 1.7.2

• 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
    • 19 replies
    • 9.8k views

Announcements

• Chicago observed 4 independent avid gamers ranking at minimum 10 information, however the Sky misplaced Activity #2 of the semifinals toward the Sunshine upon Thursday night time. The Sky outscored the Solar within just instantaneous crack information, notching 6 in comparison in the direction of Connecticut 4. ?It was a activity of operates upon Thursday a matchup that noticed the ranking tied 5 occasions in between the 2 groups and 7 instances that there was a contribute difference. The Sky done the night time with 8 blocked pictures, the team highest inside a playoff video game simply because August 28, 2018, Even though Chicago recorded 10 from the Atlanta Desire. Chicago outscored the Solar 23-21 in just the initially quarter and 20-13 inside of the 3rd quarter. The moment primary the Sunlight within just scoring and rebounding within just Video game #1 of this playoff collection, Solar in advance Jonquel Jones was kept in direction of simply 4 information upon 2 of 9 coming UP: The 2021 WNBA Playoff Semifinals is at present tied at 1-1 with the collection altering towards Wintrust Arena transferring into Recreation #3. Idea-off for the up coming activity involving the Chicago Sky and the Connecticut Sunshine is scheduled for Sunday, October Kamilla Cardoso Jersey. 3, 2021, at 12:00 p. m. CT. Sky followers can order tickets for Match #3 upon the team web or through tuning into at: Postgame Media Availability Sky Drops Video game 2Top secret RUNS?Chicago opened Thursday match with a 11-0 operate in opposition to Connecticut. Close to the close of the to start with quarter, the Sunshine went upon a 6-0 function, trimming the Sky contribute. Immediately after AzuraStevens dedicated her 3rd foul with 5:10 becoming within just the minute quarter, the Sunlight shut the very first 50 % upon a 12-4 tun toward get a 6-stage halftime lead?The Sky opened the 3rd quarter with a 5-0 work in direction of lower the direct in direction of 1 stage. Later on inside the quarter, Chicago experienced a 9-4 function toward acquire a 4-actuality add. ?The Sunshine went upon a 10-0 operate in the direction of start off the fourth quarter https://www.shopchicagosky.com. Afterwards inside the similar quarter, Connecticut experienced a 8-0 function towards choose a 79-65 contribute with 1:42 currently important STATS?At the charity stripe, Chicago transformed 11 of its 12 initiatives upon Thursday. Within just comparison, Connecticut transformed 11 of their 18 totally free-toss efforts. The Sky shot 9 no cost throws in just the very first fifty percent nonetheless just 3 within just the 2nd half?The Sky ended up saved in the direction of 33. 3% taking pictures inside the minute 50 %, totalling simply just 29 information throughout the ultimate 2 quarters of move. ?Connecticut boasted a 40-28 benefit inside of the paint, an offensive exertion led by means of Sunshine in advance Alyssa Thomas, who scored 12 of her 15 specifics in. ?Just after taking pictures 67% with 27 specifics inside of Video game #1 of the 2021 WNBA Playoff Semifinals, the Sky bench shot 23. 6% upon Tuesday and scored 15 specifics although basically grabbing 4 rebounds. Right after taking pictures 4 of 10 in just the 1st 50 percent against a few-position land, Chicago was stored toward 3 of 16 towards deep inside the moment 50 ?The Sky 9 facts within the fourth quarter was the team fewest within a playoff quarter for the reason that it was retained toward 8 details via the LA Sparks upon October. 2, 2016. ?The Sky beginning 5 shot 58 Taya Reimer Jersey. 8% in just the initial fifty percent, nevertheless ended up kept toward 37. 9% inside of the moment 50 %. The Sky opened the 4th quarter 1 of 12 versus the business, which served Connecticut flip a 1-position deficit into a 14-simple fact contribute.
    • Hi, soo recently i started modding and i wanted to make my code more organised ect. i made functions to register stuff, but i have problem with one. Soo, when i try to register Creative Tab, i want to give it a icon, but it requires me to give it Supplier<ItemStack> but i can only have ItemStack, is there any way to convert this type into another?
    • Hello! I'm currently making a big modpack, I'm already at 223 mods, but when I tried to add some Ather addons (The Aether: Redux for example) my game when I launched it the time of the loading suspiciously decreased and then the game crashed. The crash report was the next: The game crashed whilst rendering overlay Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to create model for minecraft:firework_rocket The problem fixes if I take out those mods, but it's weird that I've never seen this crash report and then suddenly 6 mods are causing it. If it helps something: I have Linux, I have the official Minecraft Launcher.
    • i am having a similar problem with modrinth where when i try to upload a version of my mod it tells me that i have no mods.toml or valid class files present for Forge file   please reply to me about this soon if you have the answer or any questions
    • Hello, I'm new to the forum so please guide me instead of attacking. I'm a frequent Hypixel player, a server exclusively played on 1.8.9 - and I want to create a mod for it. Not asking help for that forge version, but I do want to know whether I can just develop my mod against the latest 1.21 API and it would work on 1.8.9? am I forced to use the 1.8.9 API?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.