Error during building

Ascoth

Hey guys, I'm actually working on a mod with intellij with these files [removed] (it's a MCP-only mod, but i try to make it forge-able). So everything was okay, until something perturbating happen. As there were no error, i tried to build it, but then i got an error (error: cannot find symbol report.getCategory().func_189529_a("Profiler Position", new net.minecraft.crash.ICrashReportDetail()), but there is no error on the coding tab. I really don't know what to do, so please help me guys.

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:
  • That mod in that form on Github is illegally redistributing parts of Minecraft's source code. If it is yours, I would highly advise you to take it down and rewrite it using proper methods that do not infringe on Mojang's copyright.
  • Jar modding ("MCP-only mod" is not a thing and makes no sense) is not supported in any way. Make a proper mod.
  • What version are you modding on?

Thank you for your answer

I'm not the owner at all, i only base my mod with these files, and finally i'm modding in 1.10.2

Use a modern version if you want support.
Do not make jar mods if you want support.
Do not illegally distribute Mojang's code if you want support.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon