Get a rotation of block

DimDima09

Hi everyone, im new to forge, and im stuck in a problem. I want to make a conveyor. I want to make the entities move in the direction of the pipeline, but I do not know how to get the rotation of the block

P.s. im using official mappings

@Override
    public void stepOn(World p_176199_1_, BlockPos p_176199_2_, Entity p_176199_3_) {
       //here i need to know rotation of block
           p_176199_3_.getEntity().move(MoverType.PLAYER, new Vector3d(0, 0, -0.085));

super.stepOn(p_176199_1_, p_176199_2_, p_176199_3_);
    }

it's stored in a Property (DirectionProperty) you can get it via BlockState#getValue
the parameter you should use is normally stored in a static Field in your Block class
Note: this only work if your Block has this Property

and next time create the Thread in the correct Subforum (Modder Support) (has been moved by an Operator)

Edited by Luis_ST

6 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

it's stored in a Property (DirectionProperty) you can get it via BlockState#getValue
the parameter you should use is normally stored in a static Field in your Block class
Note: this only work if your Block has this Property

and next time create the Thread in the correct Subforum (Modder Support) (has been moved by an Operator)

How do i add this property for my block? I mean, there is no DirectionProperty in Properties. Can you, please, give a code?