Updating from 1.16.4 to 1.16.5 (javafml)

MWR

I have been trying to update my mod from 1.16.4 to 1.16.5, so I updated the Gradle and mods.toml file to match with 1.16.5. Even when refreshing, I boot up the dev client and get the error "Mod File in-development needs language provider javafml:36 or above to load." How can I update javafml? Or am I updating the mod incorrectly?

3 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

post mods.toml

modLoader="javafml"
loaderVersion="[36,)"
license="MIT"
[[mods]]
modId="honeystickypistonmod"
version="${file.jarVersion}"
displayName="Honey Sticky Piston Mod"
logoFile="examplemod.png"
credits="Thanks to Cy4 and their community for teaching me how to mod and samjviana for some helpful code!"
authors="MWR_"
description='''
A new sticky piston that you can craft with honey!
'''
[[dependencies.myfirstmod]]
    modId="forge"
    mandatory=true
    versionRange="[36,)"
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"
[[dependencies.myfirstmod]]
    modId="minecraft"
    mandatory=true
    versionRange="[1.16.5,1.17)"
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"

Actually I think I know the problem. It isn't the mod itself but the referenced libraries. Even with refreshing, it still keeps the jar files for 1.16.4, so when I load the client, it runs 1.16.4 and not 1.16.5. If I build the mod and play it through the Minecraft launcher on Forge 1.16.5, it works fine.

If that's the issue, then how do I refresh those libraries?

Edited by MWR
Found potential problem

2 hours ago, MFMods said:

there is a "dependencies" section in build gradle. did you update that? if not, download MDK for the new version, compare two build.gradle files and update old one.

I already have, and I've learned that the mod works in 1.16.5, but the version of Minecraft I run within Eclipse is not working. It keeps trying to run 1.16.4. I ran the genEclipseRuns task in the command line, which said it downloaded forge 1.16.5, but Eclipse still refers to the old version. I tried refreshing both the Gradle and entire project, but nothing worked.