Forge Creating New Players

Dylan6466

Hello,

I had installed forge alongside Millenaire, Buildcraft and TF2 Teleporter, after trading with millenaire i noticed every time i closed Minecraft and started it up the next time i came on when i traded with the villager my name was "player xxx" (xxx being a number) and my reputation was set back to stranger. Then i searched through my .minecraft folder and found in the "stats" folder i had many different profiles.

Now i did some testing and first removed Millenaire to see if it fixed the problem, as i waited for Minecraft to get to the menu i watched the "stats" folder and as soon as it got to the main menu a new profile was created. So i knew Millenaire was not the problem.

I then removed Buildcraft and did the same thing and another profile was created. So buildcraft wasn't the problem. Then removed TF2 teleporter and still another profile created. So it came down to forge and i have come to the conclusion that forge is what is creating the new profiles.

Now i am not sure whether something needs to be configured or how i installed forge. I installed forge using this websites method - http://www.9minecraft.net/api-minecraft-forge/ and click show content for 1.6.x and up.

Now should i install forge with a different method that may fix the problem?

DONT USE 9MINECRAFT 6MINECRAFT WHATEVER SHIT THERE IS

ONLY USE http://files.minecraftforge.net/ !!!!!

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.