Forge glitching out with replacing textures, check attatchment

Saffiz

Yo can anyone help me out, so I've been trying to use forge for the last few days and i ran into a problem. Any mod i used works but if i happen to pick something up that isnt from the mod the textures of the block change and the texture of the entire game change. The screen sometimes changes colors and I dont know what to do. Can someoen direct me to the right place or tell me how to fix my problem. Also this has happened with many mods.2022-07-30_19.41.45.png

Speak to the mod author. They are likely not properly resetting their rendering context properly after drawing stuff, so it is leaking things into other people's drawing operations.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Hi but this is happening in multiple different mods where there are custom items so I don't know if it is a problem with the mods. Also, i reset my pc recently, before i reset it, forge worked fine. I don't know if i dont have the right things or what. Also this is on 1.7.10