How can I make custom animations for entities?

I made a pengui in my mod an I already have basic animations:

@Override
	public void setupAnim(PenguinEntity p_102618_, float p_102619_, float p_102620_, float p_102621_, float p_102622_, float p_102623_) {
		this.head.xRot = p_102623_ * ((float)Math.PI / 180F);
		this.head.yRot = p_102622_ * ((float)Math.PI / 180F);
	}

but I want to make a walking animation for the penguin. I wanted so that the hole body from the penguin wiggles like a real penguin when walking.

but I have to problemes:

first: I can only animate the head if I have a group for the head in blockbench which I have now but I want to animate the whole body so I would need a group for that too but if I create the new group and name it for example "everything" and then put the group for the head in there and all the other body parts too then only the "everything" group is shown in the code. (Sorry its hard to explain for me I hope you understand it).

second: I dont now how to code that wiggeling.

I'm a beginner so can you please explain it good or show me an example code? that would be nice!

You know you are talking yourself with all these questions about blockbench models/animations?

These are the forge support forums.

You want the blockbench support forums or discord.

Also note these forums are for support. They are not teaching/tutorial forums.

We answer specific and focused questions, we don't write your mod for you.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

You might also consider using a mod like this one: https://github.com/bernie-g/geckolib/wiki

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.