ADfoc.us is acting up

E-mani212

It should be solved. If there are any stragglers (repeats) it could psosible they still have a cached policy for HSTS that forces Chrome to auto-redirect HTTP to HTTPS against our domain policy rules.
chrome://net-internals/#hsts
Under "Delete domain security policies" type in adfoc.us and then press OK
Exit Chrome and re-open

Try that and let us know.

• Like 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team onย Patreon

Just use the direct download link.

Click "show all versions" on the download page, then hover over the i next to the installer you want.

Then buy Lex a coffee for his lost ad revenue. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.comย  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • From what I've found, you can only manipulate the player's motion on the client side. It's extremely annoying. If you know how to use packets, you can use packets to transfer the information from the server. Take a look at my implementation on GitHub here if you want. You'd want something similar to the way I've done the PlayerAddVelocityPacket. Unfortunately, packets are rather complex; I'd recommend you watch a few tutorials on them before even trying to work with them. Feel free to use my code as a reference, but please give attribution if you plan to directly copy it.
    • Iโ€™m truly grateful for the service of the Fastfund Cryptocurrency Recovery Team. I never would have imagined that I could recover my stolen bitcoins and regain access to my wallet after losing everything to a fake investment platform. Itโ€™s truly amazing the kind of service Fastfund Recovery provides, I was able to recover all that was stolen from me within 72 hours, Fastfund Recovery offers top-notch services and is very professional indeed. If you ever doubt the recovery of cryptocurrency once it is lost, I suggest you rethink and research more before losing hope. So many victims of cryptocurrencconcluded that it is impossible to recover their funds. SpyWall is here to provide that service for you. I highly recommend their services to everyone who wishes to recover any cryptocurrency Fastfund Recovery can be contacted via their E-mail address: Fastfundrecovery8 (At) gmail com. Telegram: (at)fastfundsrecovery Iโ€™m truly grateful for their service and work ethics.
    • At CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, They stand behind their commitment to provide unmatched expertise, cutting-edge technology, and ethical practices for crypto recovery. Your trust to Captain WebGenesis means everything, and they are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field. By entrusting your crypto recovery needs to Captain WebGenesis, you can rest assured that your assets are in capable hands, ready to be recovered and restored. Their proven track record of success and focus on transparency and client communication set us apart as the gold standard in the industry.ย 
    • DINASTI555 WEBSITE TERPERCAYA GACOR ANTI BONCOS TRIK BERMAIN PASTI MENANG BESARย  ย  ย โ†“DAFTAR & LOGINโ†“ย  Dinasti555 satu satu nya website gacor anti boncos 100% jika kalah modal di kembali kan 100% kedalam akun tanpa ribet , Dinasti555 juga merupakan website terperaya dari tahun 2022-2024 pasti withdraw berapapun kemenangan member di bayar seutuh nya , di mana lagi nyari situs seperti Dinasti555 yang telah teruji klinis oleh pihak PAGGCOR. Berikut Dinasti555 memberikan bocoran trik pola gacor pasti wd ga akan boncos : โš ๏ธ BOLEH BUYSPIN JIKA FEELING SEDANG BAGUS. โš ๏ธ GANTI GAME LAIN JIKA TIDAK BAGUS. โš ๏ธ INI HANYA BERSIFAT REKOMENDASI โ€ผ๏ธ ---------------------------------------------------- ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ Pola Pancingan RTP kemenangan mingguan 88 - 97% : ๐Ÿฅ‡ Spin Manual 20x ๐Ÿฅˆ Spin Turbo 30x ๐Ÿฅ‰ Spin Cepat 20x Jika belum dapat FREESPIN, Boleh Langsung buy FITUR ( Bet 200, 400, 800, 1200 - Sesuaikan dengan keadaan saldo ) Salam JP ๐Ÿ’Ž
    • Hello. I want to make jump boost boots. But I'm not going to use jumpboost effect. I want to give player extra force. I tried to make it like this: But when I jump "player.push" method doesn't always work but "sendSystemMessage" works absolutly fine. What i did wrong?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.