Forge Server Not Even Starting

TheKian

I have volunteered to set up a modded server for me and my friends. Forge is obviously necessary because most mods rely on it. I copied everything from the "minecraftforge-universal-1.5.2-7.8.1.738" file to the "minecraft_server.1.5.2" file using winRAR and then clicked on it. The server program did not appear and I got the folders "coremods" and "lib".

Here is the server log: http://pastebin.com/YE4BMXKk

I am not lying when I say I have looked around for a solution, I haven't found any hope. I know a fair bit about MC stuff as I have made mods and created a modpack of which involved debugging,

Please help!

The problem is, most of the mods I want are only available on 1.5.2 such as buildcraft and forestry. In fact, a lot of popular mods such as industrialcraft are on 1.4.7.

I would prefer actual solutions to my problem than someone telling me to just update

The only official solution you're gunna get from us is to update to 1.6.4.

We do not support older builds. And it looks like you're sadly mistaken by a lot of you mods. Also, if your mod hasn't updated since 1.5.2 then you should drop the mod. It doesn't take 5 months to update -.- any mod who has taken that long probably will never update and you should cut your losses right now.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon