[Solved] Integer not incrementing (It sounds weird, I know) [1.6]

larsgerrits

Hello once again,

This time i have a very simple problem for you guys, but i can't see it. The problem is that i use this code:

this.redstonePower+=1000;

but that won't increment, it just stays at 0.

Any ideas why?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Ok, so it actually wasn't the

this.redstonePower+=1000;

, but this code

public int getRedstonePowerScaled(int scaleFactor)
{
     System.out.println(this.redstonePower * scaleFactor)
}

and i'm passing 27 as my scaleFactor, but it's just returning 0, even when the redstonePower > 1000 is. When i have the System.out.println() in my smeltItem() method (i'm making a sort-of furnace type thingy) it gives the right value, but if i put the same System.out.println() in my getRedstonePowerScaled method, it doesn't work.

Any ideas? I will not be responding so quickly, because i'm gonna sleep now ( i'm 14 years old and it's 03:30 AM here in the netherlands :) )

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

That isn't actually printing the value of redstonePower nor the code that increments the variable.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

That could be... But how would i resolve that? I know it uses the getDescriptionPacket or something like that method, but i don't know how to use it. Maybe you could give a example?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • the problem is I am using java 17, and the is no error log. the latest I have is from 02.04.2024. Its like the server just refuses to start. Here is a screenshot: https://ibb.co/S3kffy0
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // There are four lights! Time: 22/05/24 03:33 Description: Initializing game java.lang.InternalError: Should not get here     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetFinalPathNameByHandle(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsLinkSupport.getFinalPath(WindowsLinkSupport.java:77) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsLinkSupport.getRealPath(WindowsLinkSupport.java:242) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.toRealPath(WindowsPath.java:836) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.toRealPath(WindowsPath.java:44) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat.<init>(SaveFormat.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.skip_first_datapack_reload.SaveFormatAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:445) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.skip_first_datapack_reload.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:37) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar:36.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$533/1770125555.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar:36.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetFinalPathNameByHandle(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsLinkSupport.getFinalPath(WindowsLinkSupport.java:77) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsLinkSupport.getRealPath(WindowsLinkSupport.java:242) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.toRealPath(WindowsPath.java:836) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.toRealPath(WindowsPath.java:44) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat.<init>(SaveFormat.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.skip_first_datapack_reload.SaveFormatAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:445) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.skip_first_datapack_reload.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:37) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar:36.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$533/1770125555.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar:36.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 4067827920 bytes (3879 MB) / 6358564864 bytes (6064 MB) up to 10737418240 bytes (10240 MB)     CPUs: 12     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M -Xmx10240m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions     ModLauncher: 8.1.3+8.1.3+main-8.1.x.c94d18ec     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.42.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.2     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.2.42     FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         minecraft@1     Mod List:          SaveMyStronghold-1.16.4-1.0.jar                   |Save My Stronghold!           |savemystronghold              |1.16.4-1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-stuff-additions1.16.5_v1.1.6.jar           |Create Stuff Additions        |create_stuff_additions        |1.1.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mowziesmobs-1.5.27.jar                            |Mowzie's Mobs                 |mowziesmobs                   |1.5.27              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blue_skies-1.16.5-1.1.3.jar                       |Blue Skies                    |blue_skies                    |1.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.16.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Config Libra|supermartijn642configlib      |1.1.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TrashSlot_1.16.3-12.2.1.jar                       |TrashSlot                     |trashslot                     |12.2.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tinkers Reforged 1.16.5-0.0.6.jar                 |Tinkers Reforged              |tinkers_reforged              |0.0.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tinkersarchery-1.2.0.jar                          |Tinkers' Archery              |tinkersarchery                |1.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rechiseled-1.1.6-forge-mc1.16.jar                 |Rechiseled                    |rechiseled                    |1.1.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         infernal-expansion-1.16.5-2.5.0.jar               |Infernal Expansion            |infernalexp                   |2.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bountiful Baubles FORGE-1.16.3-0.0.2.jar          |Bountiful Baubles             |bountifulbaubles              |NONE                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TinkersLevellingAddon-1.16.5-1.1.1.jar            |Tinkers' Levelling Addon      |tinkerslevellingaddon         |1.1.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         libraryferret-forge-1.16.5-4.0.0.jar              |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |4.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         stalwart-dungeons-1.16.5-1.1.7.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.1.7               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         obscure_api-11.jar                                |Obscure API                   |obscure_api                   |11                  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         InsaneLib-1.4.2-mc1.16.5.jar                      |InsaneLib                     |insanelib                     |1.4.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Waystones_1.16.5-7.6.4.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.6.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.16.5-5.8.5p7.jar                     |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.8.5p7             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         modernfix-forge-5.17.0+mc1.16.5.jar               |ModernFix                     |modernfix                     |5.17.0+mc1.16.5     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.5-7.8.0.1011.jar                         |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.8.0.1011          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.8.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.12.1.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.12.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Artifacts-1.16.5-2.10.5.jar                       |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |1.16.5-2.10.5       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         OPF-1.16.x-v2.jar                                 |Online Picture Frame 2        |opf                           |0                   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Tooltips 1.0.0.jar                     |Obscuria's Tooltips           |ob_tooltips                   |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-confectionery1.16.5_v1.0.2.jar             |Create Confectionery          |create_confectionery          |1.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.16.5-3.15.20.755.jar     |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.16.5-3.15.20.755  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Desert Upgrade 1.2.7 - 1.16.5.jar                 |Desert Upgrade                |desert_upgrade                |1.2.7               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ProgressiveBosses-3.4.3-mc1.16.5.jar              |Progressive Bosses            |progressivebosses             |3.4.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mahoutsukai-1.16.5-v1.34.62.jar                   |Mahou Tsukai                  |mahoutsukai                   |1.16.5-v1.34.62     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         iceandfire-2.1.12-1.16.5-patch-1.jar              |Ice and Fire                  |iceandfire                    |2.1.12-1.16.5-patch-|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.16.jar                     |Fusion                        |fusion                        |1.1.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive-armors-1.5.1+1.16.5-forge.jar           |Immersive Armors              |immersive_armors              |1.5.1+1.16.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.16.5-1.15.6.24.jar                      |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.15.6.24           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mysticalworld-1.16.5-0.3.6.27.jar                 |Mystical World                |mysticalworld                 |0.3.6.27            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.42-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.2.42             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         LostTrinkets-1.16.5-0.1.27.jar                    |Lost Trinkets                 |losttrinkets                  |0.1.27              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dmcloot-1.16.5-beta-sept0722.jar                  |DMCLoot                       |dmcloot                       |1.16.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BloodMagic-1.16.4-3.1.13-39.jar                   |Blood Magic                   |bloodmagic                    |1.16.4-3.1.13-39    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chococraft-1.16.5-0.3.9.jar                       |Chococraft 4                  |chococraft                    |0.3.9               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.16.5-1.7.8.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.16.5-2.1.49-beta.jar              |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.49              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CraftingTweaks_1.16.5-12.2.1.jar                  |Crafting Tweaks               |craftingtweaks                |12.2.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_1.10.3_mc1.16.5.jar                      |Minecraft Dungeons            |duneons                       |1.10.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.42-client.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TConstruct-1.16.5-3.3.4.335.jar                   |Tinkers' Construct            |tconstruct                    |3.3.4.335           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.16.5-0.6.0.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.16.5-0.6.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         culturaldelights-1.16.5-0.9.2.jar                 |Cultural Delights             |culturaldelights              |0.9.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ends_delight-1.16.5-1.8.jar                       |End's Delight                 |ends_delight                  |1.16.5-1.8          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tinker_rapier-1.1.4-1.16.5.jar                    |Tinkers' Rapier               |tinker_rapier                 |1.1.4-1.16.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Jade-1.16.4-2.8.3.jar                             |Jade                          |jade                          |2.8.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Lollipop-1.16.5-3.2.9.jar                         |Lollipop                      |lollipop                      |3.2.9               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_v2.2.1_mc1.16.5.jar                  |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.16.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.1.17a             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Botania-1.16.5-420.3.jar                          |Botania                       |botania                       |1.16.5-420.3        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         born_in_chaos_1.16_1.3.jar                        |Born in Chaos                 |born_in_chaos_v1              |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jeiintegration_1.16.5-7.1.0.22.jar                |JEI Integration               |jeiintegration                |7.1.0.22            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TheForbidden-1.0.2-ByShadowMech.jar               |The Forbidden                 |theforbidden                  |1.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Goblins_Dungeons_1.0.6-1.16.jar                   |Goblins & Dungeons            |goblinsanddungeons            |1.0.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         L_Enders Cataclysm-0.48 Changed Theme -1.16.5.jar |Cataclysm Mod                 |cataclysm                     |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-1.16-0.2.5.jar                           |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.16-0.2.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.16.5_v0.3.2g.jar                       |Create                        |create                        |v0.3.2g             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createdeco-1.1.2-1.16.5.jar                       |Create Deco                   |createdeco                    |1.1.2-1.16.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.16.5-4.1.0.0.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.1.0.0      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Atum-1.16.5-2.2.12.jar                            |Atum 2                        |atum                          |1.16.5-2.2.12       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanShields-1.16.5-2.1.2.jar                   |Spartan Shields               |spartanshields                |2.1.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.16.4-53.3.jar                         |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.16.4-53.3         |VALIDATE  |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mantle-1.16.5-1.6.157.jar                         |Mantle                        |mantle                        |1.6.157             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         arsomega-1.5.jar                                  |Ars Omega                     |arsomega                      |1.16.5-1.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.6-49.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.6-49              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-r2.4-322.jar                                |Quark                         |quark                         |r2.4-322            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.16.5] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar                 |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |v1.9.9              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elevatorid-1.16.5-1.7.13.jar                      |Elevator Mod                  |elevatorid                    |1.16.5-1.7.13       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tombstone-1.16.5-6.8.16.jar                       |Corail Tombstone              |tombstone                     |6.8.16              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Argentina's delight 1.16.5 (3.0 beta).jar         |Argentina's Delight           |argentinas_delight            |1.3                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         swiaf-1.16.5-1.1.2.jar                            |Spartan Weaponry: Ice and Fire|swiaf                         |1.16.5-1.1.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TheAbyss2 2.2.3-4 1.16.5.jar                      |TheAbyss                      |theabyss                      |2.2.3-4             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanWeaponry-1.16.5-2.2.2.jar                  |Spartan Weaponry              |spartanweaponry               |2.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-1.32.68.jar                          |Architectury                  |architectury                  |1.32.68             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lootr-1.16.5-0.2.19.51.jar                        |Lootr                         |lootr                         |0.2.19.51           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-2.1.1-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |2.1.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         moredragoneggs-2.5.jar                            |More Dragon Eggs              |moredragoneggs                |2.5                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-4.17.101-forge.jar                   |Cloth Config v4 API           |cloth-config                  |4.17.101            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v1.0.15-1.16.5-Forge.jar               |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |1.0.15              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         the_bumblezone_forge-3.2.1+1.16.5.jar             |The Bumblezone                |the_bumblezone                |3.2.1+1.16.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Essentials 3.0.0.jar                   |Obscuria's Essentials         |ob_core                       |3.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Blood-Smeltery-1.16.5-1.1.5a.jar                  |Blood Smeltery                |bloodsmeltery                 |1.1.5a              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-2.0.1-forge.jar                     |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |2.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughGolems - Magma Release (v2.2.1-HF) 1.16.|JustEnoughGolems              |justenoughgolems              |Magma Release (v2.2.|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PlayerRevive_v2.0.0-pre04_mc1.16.5.jar            |PlayerRevive                  |playerrevive                  |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.16.5-3.0.106.jar                 |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.106             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ars_nouveau-1.16.5-1.25.10.jar                    |Ars Nouveau                   |ars_nouveau                   |1.25.10             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantingInfuser-v1.0.2-1.16.5-Forge.jar         |Enchanting Infuser            |enchantinginfuser             |1.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         aquamirae-5.4.API11.jar                           |Aquamirae                     |aquamirae                     |5.4.API11           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.16.5-20220129a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.16.5-20220129a    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         xptome-1.16.5-v2.1.5.jar                          |XP Tome                       |xpbook                        |v2.1.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 57fb9766-0046-4b87-ace9-446de1e70ad0     Launched Version: 1.16.5-forge-36.2.42     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 555.85, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 
    • Im having this problem where i open the run.bat file with the following code: "C:\Program Files\Java\jre-1.8\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx6000M -Xms6000M -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar nogui PAUSE This creates all the folders and files that it would normally create (eula.txt, mods, server.properties, etc) but it wont generate a world, the eula has been accepted, but it still does nothing, and it wont say anything on the cmd besides leaving a blank paragraph and the PAUSE code. I dont know what to do, i updated the last version of java 8, i tried many forge versions, including the latest, the recomended and a few others, i restarted my pc various times, nothing. Normal vanilla servers work just fine, its the forge one that doesnt do the thing. Im desperate, i've been trying to create a 1.20.2 server and for some reason every tweak i made for ram usage never worked, it still used 1gb to 3gb max, world not loading correctly, countless ticks behind. try a 1.12.2 server, got nowhere, and the weirdest thing is that i already made some 1.12.2 forge servers on this same pc a few years ago and had no trouble at all. if anybody knows what is happening please leave a comment, i will thank you with all my heart.
    • We've actually started running into a new problem, whilst adding more mods may work, it makes it so that we're unable to connect to our server, even on LAN. Does anyone know what this error message means? We're not getting any helpful output into console either. Edit: found the logs for attempting to connect [21:46:00] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom tfmg:coking recipe (tfmg:coking/coal_coke) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Reloaded entity icon resources! [21:46:00] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/copper_plate recipe (createaddition:rolling/copper_plate) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/world/level/chunk/LevelChunk$EntityCreationType [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting com/possible_triangle/flightlib/api/FlyingPose [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/world/BossEvent$BossBarColor [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting fuzs/overflowingbars/client/handler/HealthBarRenderer$HeartType [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Curios has been initialized with 17 slot(s) after 1 tries [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting org/violetmoon/quark/api/event/UsageTickerEvent$Pass [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/world/level/block/SupportType [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting com/tom/cpm/shared/MinecraftClientAccess$ServerStatus [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting io/socol/betterthirdperson/api/TickPhase [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/world/scores/Team$CollisionRule [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/blf02/vrapi/client/VRDataGrabber$PlayerType [21:46:00] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting com/corosus/watut/PlayerStatus$PlayerChatState [21:46:00] [Render thread/WARN]: Unable to play empty soundEvent: biomemusic:music.game [21:46:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Stopping worker threads [21:46:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Started 6 worker threads [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/electrum_ingot recipe (createaddition:rolling/electrum_ingot) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom tfmg:casting recipe (tfmg:casting/steel) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom tfmg:casting recipe (tfmg:casting/steel) has more fluid inputs (1) than supported (0). [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/brass_ingot recipe (createaddition:rolling/brass_ingot) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/client/gui/components/toasts/Toast$Visibility [21:46:01] [CullThread/INFO]: Redirecting com/logisticscraft/occlusionculling/OcclusionCullingInstance$Relative [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/electrum_plate recipe (createaddition:rolling/electrum_plate) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/gold_plate recipe (createaddition:rolling/gold_plate) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/gold_ingot recipe (createaddition:rolling/gold_ingot) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/iron_plate recipe (createaddition:rolling/iron_plate) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:01] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/iron_ingot recipe (createaddition:rolling/iron_ingot) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:02] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom tfmg:industrial_blasting recipe (tfmg:industrial_blasting/steel) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:02] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/copper_ingot recipe (createaddition:rolling/copper_ingot) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:02] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Your custom createaddition:rolling/straw recipe (createaddition:rolling/straw) specified a duration. Durations have no impact on this type of recipe. [21:46:02] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/INFO]: Redirecting net/minecraft/world/entity/RelativeMovement [21:46:02] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/INFO]: Redirecting dev/xkmc/l2library/capability/player/PlayerCapToClient$Action [21:46:02] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: cataclysm:weapon_fusion/cataclysm:weapon_infusion/void_assault_shoulder_weapon [21:46:03] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Packet not registered: ClientboundDisconnectPacket [21:46:03] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Packet:ClientboundDisconnectPacket [21:46:03] [Netty Epoll Client IO #0/WARN]: Packet data: { "f_132075_": "translation{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex(12) + length(8) exceeds writerIndex(13): PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(ridx: 12, widx: 13, cap: 13/14)]}" } [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:golden_dart_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:holystone_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:gravitite_ore_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:purple_squash_from_blue_squash [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: cataclysm:weapon_fusion/cataclysm:weapon_infusion/gauntlet_of_bulwark [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: cataclysm:weapon_fusion/cataclysm:weapon_infusion/void_forge [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:quicksoil_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:blueberry_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:skyroot_poison_bucket_from_poison [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: cataclysm:weapon_fusion/cataclysm:weapon_infusion/ignitium_elytra_chestplate [21:46:03] [Render thread/WARN]: Unknown recipe category: deep_aether:poison_recipe/deep_aether:purple_squash_from_green_squash  
    • I NEED A HACKER TO RECOVER MONEY FROM BINARY TRADING SCAMMED RECOVER BY BRUNOE QUICK HACK// WHATS APP  + 1 705 784 2635
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.