My Texture Isn't Loading Correctly[SOLVED]

starwarsmace

Hello. I am making a mod and wanted to add a texture for my item. So this the line of code I used.

cookedZombieFlesh=(new ItemFood(5000,6 ,0.2F, false).setUnlocalizedName("cookedZombieFlesh").setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabFood).setTextureName("even_more_recipes:cooked_zombie_flesh"));

Note:I put my texture in assets/even_more_recipes/textures/items

When I ran my minecraft I got the missing texture image.

In the console log this was there

2013-12-25 23:12:35 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: even_more_recipes:textures/items/cooked_zombie_flesh.png

Can someone please tell me how to make this work?

I'm back from being gone for... I think its been about a year. I'm pretty sure nobody remembers me, but hello anybody who does!

make sure the texture is copying to your  workspace for running it ... not just your src assets folder sometimes it doesnt copy it over automaticly. this happens to me occasionaly.

MAKE sure your texure name in the folder is not capital letters minecraft wont recognise it

Developer of Quantumcraft - a quantum mechanics based mod

ok so for me i use eclipse and i have the mcp/src/minecraft/assets/ ... and so on. this is where i put my textures and eclipse when it runs mc it will copy the textures over to mcp/eclipse/Minecraft/bin/assets/ ... if the texture does get put in here also it wont load the texture...

unless your talking about when your mod is compiled and in a jar?

Developer of Quantumcraft - a quantum mechanics based mod

Firstly,I'm sorry about not being that clear. Secondly, I discovered that the problem that you get can also apply to gradle users. Now I'm going to try to copy the texture over to the assets folder in the bin. I'll tell you the results after.

I'm back from being gone for... I think its been about a year. I'm pretty sure nobody remembers me, but hello anybody who does!

I use the gradle setup so a lot of things are different.

Gradle subforum, for all your issues using Gradle.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.