Data Generation not working...

GabrielMa07

So, i tried so many things and that simply do not work! I tried searching everywhere, watched so many videos and even read some documents specifically about Data Generation, coming here is my last atempt to find a problem to solve it... 

Here's my code:

Data Generation:

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Enderian.MOD_ID, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class DataGenerators { @SubscribeEvent public static void gatherData(GatherDataEvent event) { DataGenerator generator = event.getGenerator(); PackOutput packOutput = generator.getPackOutput(); ExistingFileHelper existingFileHelper = event.getExistingFileHelper(); CompletableFuture<HolderLookup.Provider> lookupProvider = event.getLookupProvider(); generator.addProvider(event.includeClient(), new RecipeProvider(packOutput)); generator.addProvider(event.includeClient(), new BlockStateProvider(packOutput, existingFileHelper)); generator.addProvider(event.includeClient(), new ItemModelProvider(packOutput, existingFileHelper)); BlockTagGenerator blockTagGenerator = generator.addProvider(event.includeServer(), new BlockTagGenerator(packOutput, lookupProvider, existingFileHelper)); generator.addProvider(event.includeServer(), new ItemTagGenerator(packOutput, lookupProvider, blockTagGenerator.contentsGetter(), existingFileHelper)); } }

Block State Provider:

public class BlockStateProvider extends net.minecraftforge.client.model.generators.BlockStateProvider { public BlockStateProvider(PackOutput output, ExistingFileHelper exFileHelper) { super(output, Enderian.MOD_ID, exFileHelper); } @Override protected void registerStatesAndModels() { blockWithItem(blocks.PLATINUM_BLOCK); blockWithItem(blocks.DEEPSLATE_PLATINUM); blockWithItem(blocks.PLATINUM_ORE); blockWithItem(blocks.END_PLATINUM); } private void blockWithItem(RegistryObject<Block> blockRegistryObject) { simpleBlockWithItem(blockRegistryObject.get(), cubeAll(blockRegistryObject.get())); }

Item Model Provider:

public class ItemModelProvider extends net.minecraftforge.client.model.generators.ItemModelProvider { public ItemModelProvider(PackOutput output, ExistingFileHelper existingFileHelper) { super(output, Enderian.MOD_ID, existingFileHelper); } @Override protected void registerModels() { simpleItem(items.BAKED_PLATINUM_POTATO); simpleItem(items.PLATINUM_POTATO); simpleItem(items.FUR); simpleItem(items.RAW_PLATINUM); simpleItem(items.PLATINUM_INGOT); simpleItem(items.PLATINUM_NUGGET); handheldItem(items.EMERALD_SWORD); handheldItem(items.EMERALD_PICKAXE); handheldItem(items.EMERALD_AXE); handheldItem(items.EMERALD_SHOVEL); handheldItem(items.EMERALD_HOE); } private ItemModelBuilder simpleItem(RegistryObject<Item> item){ return withExistingParent(item.getId().getPath(), new ResourceLocation("item/generated")).texture("layer0", new ResourceLocation(Enderian.MOD_ID, "item/" + item.getId().getPath())); } private ItemModelBuilder handheldItem(RegistryObject<Item> item){ return withExistingParent(item.getId().getPath(), new ResourceLocation("item/handheld")).texture("layer0", new ResourceLocation(Enderian.MOD_ID, "item/" + item.getId().getPath())); } }

BTW, 1.20.1 with Oracle 22.0.1

Edited by GabrielMa07

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I removed it from the onedrive directory and removed essential and its still just lagging for my friend logs: https://paste.ee/p/gtXpz
    • I was trying to load some mods for 1.19.4 and yes all of them are right and i think some are interfering with each other and I don't know which ones to remove
    • Minecraft has crashed! net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_310 failed     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException.ofLocalized(FormattedException.java:63)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:472)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:74)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:23) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_310 failed     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:427)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.tryLoadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:323)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.loadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:218)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassLoader.loadClass(KnotClassLoader.java:119)     at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:207)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:470)     ... 2 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:392)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:234)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:202)     at meteordevelopment.meteorclient.asm.Asm$Transformer.transformClassBytes(Asm.java:102)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:422)     ... 8 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InjectionError: Critical injection failure: Redirector breakBlockCheck(Lnet/minecraft/class_746;)Z in reaper.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin from mod reaper failed injection check, (0/1) succeeded. Scanned 1 target(s). Using refmap reaper-refmap.json     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.postInject(InjectionInfo.java:468)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.applyInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1384)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1062)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:402)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:327)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:422)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:403)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363)     ... 12 more  
    • Did some digging on that specific error and found a reddit post. Someone replied that they fixed it by closing Overwolf, so I went into task manager and closed Overwolf before loading up the game. This seems to have fixed it! I guess the error has something to do with Overwolf then. 
    • I'm struggling so hard to find a way to allow players to use my config file to modify where structures are being created. I have checked for events in the documentation but none of them seem to be of use for this. Why pointing Biome is not enough? Well Certain mods like Lost cities use vanilla generation, causing many structures to spawn in, completely disrupting the dimension generation. Is there a way to control dimensional spawning of structures? Please Im still trying very hard to find how to do this.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.