[Solved] [1.7.2] Is there a ender pearl throw event?

MinecraftMart

So i did some testing and it didnt work

r is my cod:

package com.mart.achievements;

import ibxm.Player;
import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.init.Blocks;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.EnderTeleportEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.EntityItemPickupEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.PlayerInteractEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLMissingMappingsEvent.Action;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.SubscribeEvent;

public class ThrowingHandler {

public int PT = 0;

@SubscribeEvent
public void onItemThrow(PlayerInteractEvent p){
if (p.action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK != null){
	System.out.println("Mart");
	PT = PT + 1;
}

if(PT == 10)
{

p.entityPlayer.addStat(Achievements.Enderpearl, 1);

}

}
}

And wich on if this should i use?

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(new ThrowingHandler());
FMLCommonHandler.instance().bus().register(new ThrowingHandler());

"if (p.action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK != null)" ... <cough>, umm, that's not how enumerations are typically checked.

I prefer to use a switch, but you can use if statements as well:

if (event.action ==  Action.RIGHT_CLICK_AIR) {
// do stuff
}

Look at the import for PlayerInteractEvent and you'll find out which event bus to register it with.

"if (p.action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK != null)" ... <cough>, umm, that's not how enumerations are typically checked.

// do stuff
}

Look at the import for PlayerInteractEvent and you'll find out which event bus to register it with.

Then this happens

RIGHT_CLICK_AIR cannot be resolved or is not a field

// do stuff
}

Import Action

Then this happens

RIGHT_CLICK_AIR cannot be resolved or is not a field

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Okay all errors gone!

But now on thing.. if you click in the air without trowing a ball it also activates te counter.. and it doesnt even trigger the achievement.

import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.PlayerInteractEvent.Action;

public int PT = 0;

@SubscribeEvent
public void onItemThrow(PlayerInteractEvent event){
if (event.action ==  Action.RIGHT_CLICK_AIR){
	PT = PT + 1;
	System.out.println(PT);

if(PT == 10)
	{
		System.out.println("BRIKT");
		event.entityPlayer.addStat(Achievements.Enderpearl, 1);
}

}

}
}

Gee golly willakers, you never checked to see if the item the player has in their hand is an ender pearl.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

1) You probably want to store that counter per-player. Right now if 10 players throw an EnderPearl, the 10th one will get the achievement, even though he only threw one ender pearl.

2) Your probably want to store that counter at all. Right now, if a player throws 9 pearls and then logs out, the counter is reset.

3) RIGHT_CLICK_AIR fires every time the player right clicks air. You should check if he's holding an Ender pearl.

O wauw. Well i need some time to figure this out. Its really hard xD

Okay i cant figure this out. Is somebody willing to help me?

event.entityPlayer gives you the player, right? What methods are there in EntityPlayer that give you the item the player is holding? There are at least 2, but the easiest one is getHeldItem(), which returns an ItemStack or null if the player is empty-handed. So the steps look like this:

1. Get the ItemStack the player is holding

2. Check if it's null

3. If it's not null, check that the item in the ItemStack is an Ender Pearl

4. Increment the counter for your player

But as diesieben already pointed out, you are incrementing a single counter for all players, rather than a counter for each player. Perhaps you can tackle that another day after you have more Java under your belt, but if you're feeling adventurous, look into IExtendedEntityProperties.

Okay i cant figure this out. Is somebody willing to help me?

event.entityPlayer gives you the player, right? What methods are there in EntityPlayer that give you the item the player is holding? There are at least 2, but the easiest one is getHeldItem(), which returns an ItemStack or null if the player is empty-handed. So the steps look like this:

1. Get the ItemStack the player is holding

2. Check if it's null

3. If it's not null, check that the item in the ItemStack is an Ender Pearl

4. Increment the counter for your player

But as diesieben already pointed out, you are incrementing a single counter for all players, rather than a counter for each player. Perhaps you can tackle that another day after you have more Java under your belt, but if you're feeling adventurous, look into IExtendedEntityProperties.

Thx! But now i got 1 little problem left.

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.init.Items;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.PlayerInteractEvent.Action;

public int PT = 0;

@SubscribeEvent
public void onItemThrow(PlayerInteractEvent event, EntityPlayer k){
	EntityPlayer player = (EntityPlayer) event.entity;
	ItemStack heldItem = k.getHeldItem();

if (event.entityPlayer.getHeldItem() == null){
	return;
}
//THIS LINE What to say here?
else if(heldItem == Items.ender_pearl){

}

if(PT >= 10)
{
	event.entityPlayer.addStat(Achievements.Enderpearl, 1);
	System.out.println("BRIKT");

}

}
}

You are comparing a Itemstack:heldItem with a Item:Item.ender_pearl. If you want to compare those 2, you need to get the item out of the ItemStack and compare that with the item. Then you can update the PT variable.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

You are comparing a Itemstack:heldItem with a Item:Item.ender_pearl. If you want to compare those 2, you need to get the item out of the ItemStack and compare that with the item. Then you can update the PT variable.

Okay i get that but now i need to put it in code xD it tried some things but wouldnt work. Can you give me a example or show it me?

Can't you even do that? How do you even want to make a Minecraft mod that way?

Can't you even do that? How do you even want to make a Minecraft mod that way?

Nope, But is that even important? I do what i like to do and i just need help. I already got a few achievements ready and they work so im already proud of that. Im only 14 years and i am a beginner at java. I dont see the need to know all the stuff when i only need help with the basics. When i have te code i figure out myself how they work and i can make more progress. Im just doin what i like and you can help or you can not. Your decision. But it would be awesome if you could help

Not to discourage you, little one, but their are many 30 year old java veterans who are struggling to write mods for Minecraft. And you think you can do it with no programming background or java experience whatsoever? You really should find a school class for programming unless you are a genius. Otherwise, your questions on the "basics" will just annoy people until you get booted. Think about it.

Okay as i think about it it is pretty dumb yes. But its just i wanted to do this for a long time and now i finally understand the basics. I am learning java atm and try to understand every single bit of code. I will stop asking stupid questions and asking for basics. If you guyz could just help me finish this code that would be very awsome.

Sorry for the trouble i caused or if i anoyed people.

ItemStack.getItem() perhaps?

Use your god damn IDE for what it was built for.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Chill guys, he's just a kid. Don't you remember what it was like when you first started coding? Everyone has to start somewhere.

@OP: That being said, you would do yourself a huge favor by stopping what you're doing and spending some time learning Java or any other language. Try the New Boston for video tutorials, and / or spend some time browsing through the tutorials on Oracle's website.

Regarding your problem, follow the steps I mentioned earlier:

// get the held ItemStack (you may need to substitute 'player' with 'event.player' or whatever:
ItemStack stack = player.getHeldItem();

// check if it's not null and the item contained therein is an ender pearl:
if (stack != null && stack.getItem() == Items.ender_pearl) {
// increment your counter or whatever else you want to do
}

This is very basic Java / IDE use, and as has been stated, this is not a Java help forum. Good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3 Time: 2024-05-13 10:47:00 Description: Ticking entity java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find attribute minecraft:generic.attack_damage     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeSupplier.m_22260_(AttributeSupplier.java:21) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeSupplier.m_22245_(AttributeSupplier.java:28) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeMap.m_22181_(AttributeMap.java:76) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_21133_(LivingEntity.java:1833) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_7327_(Mob.java:1398) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.m_6739_(MeleeAttackGoal.java:147) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.m_8037_(MeleeAttackGoal.java:138) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.WrappedGoal.m_8037_(WrappedGoal.java:65) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.m_186081_(GoalSelector.java:120) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.m_25373_(GoalSelector.java:111) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_6140_(Mob.java:760) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_8107_(LivingEntity.java:2546) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_8107_(Mob.java:536) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.AgeableMob.m_8107_(AgeableMob.java:128) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.animal.Animal.m_8107_(Animal.java:54) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:AnimalMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_8119_(LivingEntity.java:2296) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_8119_(Mob.java:337) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8647_(ServerLevel.java:693) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_46653_(Level.java:479) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra.mixins.json:common.multipart.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_184063_(ServerLevel.java:343) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.entity.EntityTickList.m_156910_(EntityTickList.java:54) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8793_(ServerLevel.java:323) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:893) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:283) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:814) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Server thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeSupplier.m_22260_(AttributeSupplier.java:21) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeSupplier.m_22245_(AttributeSupplier.java:28) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.attributes.AttributeMap.m_22181_(AttributeMap.java:76) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_21133_(LivingEntity.java:1833) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_7327_(Mob.java:1398) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.m_6739_(MeleeAttackGoal.java:147) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.m_8037_(MeleeAttackGoal.java:138) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.WrappedGoal.m_8037_(WrappedGoal.java:65) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.m_186081_(GoalSelector.java:120) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.m_25373_(GoalSelector.java:111) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_6140_(Mob.java:760) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_8107_(LivingEntity.java:2546) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_8107_(Mob.java:536) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.AgeableMob.m_8107_(AgeableMob.java:128) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.animal.Animal.m_8107_(Animal.java:54) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:AnimalMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.m_8119_(LivingEntity.java:2296) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:scena.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityEquipmentSlotMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moreplayermodels.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.enderio.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:accessor.AccessorLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:curios.mixins.json:MixinLivingEntity,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.EntityBelowWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.radio.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cataclysm.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.LivingEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LivingEntityAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.m_8119_(Mob.java:337) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:vampirism.mixins.json:MixinMobEntity,pl:mixin:APP:tumbleweed.mixins.json:MobAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:EntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.MobMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8647_(ServerLevel.java:693) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_46653_(Level.java:479) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra.mixins.json:common.multipart.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_184063_(ServerLevel.java:343) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.entity.EntityTickList.m_156910_(EntityTickList.java:54) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8793_(ServerLevel.java:323) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A} -- Entity being ticked -- Details:     Entity Type: minecraft:cow (net.minecraft.world.entity.animal.Cow)     Entity ID: 38     Entity Name: Cow     Entity's Exact location: -18.91, 67.00, 140.77     Entity's Block location: World: (-19,67,140), Section: (at 13,3,12 in -2,4,8; chunk contains blocks -32,-64,128 to -17,319,143), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,-64,0 to -1,319,511)     Entity's Momentum: -0.50, 0.36, 0.08     Entity's Passengers: []     Entity's Vehicle: null Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_46653_(Level.java:479) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:cloud,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra.mixins.json:common.multipart.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.LevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_184063_(ServerLevel.java:343) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.entity.EntityTickList.m_156910_(EntityTickList.java:54) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8793_(ServerLevel.java:323) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinPlaySound,pl:mixin:APP:zombieawareness.mixins.json:MixinLevelEvent,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:adastra-common.mixins.json:common.multipart.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:common.accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:893) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:283) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:814) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 2 total; [ServerPlayer['unclickable'/396, l='ServerLevel[world]', x=17.55, y=71.00, z=18.07], ServerPlayer['Fallen1703'/663, l='ServerLevel[world]', x=27.50, y=75.00, z=37.50]]     Chunk stats: 2209     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (0,71,32), Section: (at 0,7,0 in 0,4,2; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,32 to 15,319,47), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511)     Level time: 61817 game time, 61817 day time     Level name: world     Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false     Level weather: Rain time: 96476 (now: false), thunder time: 109949 (now: false)     Known server brands: forge     Removed feature flags:      Level was modded: true     Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:893) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:283) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:814) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23357!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:spatial.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.20.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.15.0-106-generic     Java Version: 17.0.10, Private Build     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode, sharing), Private Build     Memory: 5414856712 bytes (5164 MiB) / 8589934592 bytes (8192 MiB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MiB)     CPUs: 4     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6336Y CPU @ 2.40GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 106 Stepping 6     Microarchitecture: Ice Lake (Server)     Frequency (GHz): 2.40     Number of physical packages: 4     Number of physical CPUs: 4     Number of logical CPUs: 4     Graphics card #0 name: GD 5446     Graphics card #0 vendor: Cirrus Logic (0x1013)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 32.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x00b8     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: unknown     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 10240.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): -0.00     Memory slot #0 type: RAM     Virtual memory max (MB): 4970.23     Virtual memory used (MB): 9829.27     Swap memory total (MB): 0.00     Swap memory used (MB): 0.00     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms8192M -Xmx8192M     Server Running: true     Player Count: 2 / 20; [ServerPlayer['unclickable'/396, l='ServerLevel[world]', x=17.55, y=71.00, z=18.07], ServerPlayer['Fallen1703'/663, l='ServerLevel[world]', x=27.50, y=75.00, z=37.50]]     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:cyclopscore, mod:quarryplus, mod:geckolib, mod:scena (incompatible), mod:botarium (incompatible), mod:aether, mod:towntalk (incompatible), mod:connectivity (incompatible), mod:mcwwindows, mod:dynamiclights (incompatible), mod:polars_mad_tweaks, mod:forgeendertech, mod:citadel (incompatible), mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:evilcraft, mod:zombieawareness (incompatible), mod:yungsapi, mod:epic_explosives, mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:weather2 (incompatible), mod:uteamcore, mod:grimoireofgaia, mod:balm, mod:carryon (incompatible), mod:betterfortresses, mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:twilightforest, mod:athena, mod:prettypipes (incompatible), mod:advancementplaques (incompatible), mod:usefulbackpacks, mod:signpost, mod:resourcefulconfig (incompatible), mod:fairylights (incompatible), mod:lionfishapi (incompatible), mod:wthit (incompatible), mod:goprone, mod:cataclysm (incompatible), mod:curios (incompatible), mod:blockui, mod:searchables (incompatible), mod:bettervillage, mod:ftbultimine (incompatible), mod:betterstrongholds, mod:more_divines, mod:resourcefullib (incompatible), mod:cumulus_menus, mod:constructionwand, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:aiimprovements, mod:mcwfurnitures, mod:eternal_tales, mod:cupboard (incompatible), mod:trafficcraft, mod:itemphysic, mod:flib, mod:adchimneys, mod:nitrogen_internals, mod:fallingtree (incompatible), mod:bettermineshafts, mod:dynamictrees (incompatible), mod:divinerpg, mod:cyclic, mod:betteradvancements (incompatible), mod:tht, mod:betteranimationscollection, mod:hermaeusmoramod, mod:cucumber, mod:ftblibrary (incompatible), mod:ftbteams (incompatible), mod:amendments (incompatible), mod:jei, mod:ae2 (incompatible), mod:libraryferret, mod:mekanism, mod:mekanismgenerators, mod:mekanismadditions, mod:mekanismtools, mod:kobolds, mod:invtweaks, mod:journeymap (incompatible), mod:tumbleweed (incompatible), mod:badpackets (incompatible), mod:dragon_priest_mod, mod:rare_ice (incompatible), mod:midnightlib (incompatible), mod:starlight (incompatible), mod:additional_lights, mod:iceandfire, mod:inventorypets (incompatible), mod:puzzlesaccessapi, mod:mysticalagriculture, mod:dungeons_arise, mod:craftingtweaks, mod:zerocore (incompatible), mod:bigreactors (incompatible), mod:useless_sword, mod:duneons, mod:terrablender, mod:biomesoplenty (incompatible), mod:moonlight (incompatible), mod:mousetweaks, mod:ftbquests (incompatible), mod:mixinsquared (incompatible), mod:creativecore, mod:domum_ornamentum, mod:enderio, mod:kotlinforforge (incompatible), mod:golems, mod:iceberg (incompatible), mod:rats, mod:forge, mod:gravestone, mod:moreplayermodels (incompatible), mod:securitycraft, mod:storagedrawers (incompatible), mod:zeta (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:supplementaries, mod:toughasnails (incompatible), mod:armourers_workshop (incompatible), mod:inventoryhud (incompatible), mod:structurize, mod:multipiston, mod:coroutil (incompatible), mod:minecolonies, mod:creeperoverhaul, mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:vampirism, mod:puzzleslib, mod:chiselsandbits (incompatible), mod:ad_astra (incompatible), Supplementaries Generated Pack, builtin/aether_accessories, golems:golems_addon_biomesoplenty, golems:golems_addon_mekanism, golems:golems_addon_quark     Enabled Feature Flags: minecraft:vanilla     World Generation: Stable     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)     ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30     ModLauncher launch target: forgeserver     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          loader-47.2.2.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          loader-47.2.2.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          loader-47.2.2.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          loader-47.2.2.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          loader-47.2.2.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         [email protected]         [email protected]         [email protected]         [email protected]     Mod List:          CyclopsCore-1.20.1-1.19.1.jar                     |Cyclops Core                  |cyclopscore                   |1.19.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdditionalEnchantedMiner-1.20.1-1201.0.58.jar     |QuarryPlus                    |quarryplus                    |1201.0.58           |DONE      |Manifest: ef:50:af:b3:03:e0:3e:70:a7:ef:78:77:a5:4d:d4:b5:07:ec:df:9d:d6:f3:12:13:c9:3c:cd:9a:0a:3e:6b:43         geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.4.jar                   |GeckoLib 4                    |geckolib                      |4.4.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         scena-forge-1.0.103.jar                           |Scena                         |scena                         |1.0.103             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         botarium-forge-1.20.1-2.3.3.jar                   |Botarium                      |botarium                      |2.3.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         aether-1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforge.jar                  |The Aether                    |aether                        |1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         towntalk-1.20.1-1.0.1.jar                         |TownTalk                      |towntalk                      |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         connectivity-1.20.1-5.5.jar                       |Connectivity Mod              |connectivity                  |1.20.1-5.5          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-windows-2.2.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar               |Macaw's Windows               |mcwwindows                    |2.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dynamiclights-1.20.1.2.jar                        |Dynamic Lights                |dynamiclights                 |1.20.1.2            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         polars_mad_tweaks-1.20-1.3.jar                    |Polars Mad Tweaks             |polars_mad_tweaks             |1.20-1.3            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ForgeEndertech-1.20.1-11.1.1.1-build.0365.jar     |ForgeEndertech                |forgeendertech                |11.1.1.1            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |2.5.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.22.8.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.22.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EvilCraft-1.20.1-1.2.39.jar                       |EvilCraft                     |evilcraft                     |1.2.39              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         zombieawareness-1.20.1-1.13.1.jar                 |Zombie Awareness              |zombieawareness               |1.20.1-1.13.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar                     |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.20-Forge-4.0.5    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Epic Explosives v1.3 - 1.20.1.jar                 |Epic Explosives               |epic_explosives               |1.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinextras-forge-0.2.0-beta.9.jar                |MixinExtras                   |mixinextras                   |0.2.0-beta.9        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         weather2-1.20.1-2.8.3.jar                         |Weather2                      |weather2                      |1.20.1-2.8.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         u_team_core-forge-1.20.1-5.1.4.269.jar            |U Team Core                   |uteamcore                     |5.1.4.269           |DONE      |Manifest: f4:a6:0b:ee:cb:8a:1a:ea:9f:9d:45:91:8f:8b:b3:ae:26:f3:bf:05:86:1d:90:9e:f6:32:2a:1a:ed:1d:ce:b0         GrimoireOfGaia4-1.20.1-4.0.0-alpha.8.jar          |Grimoire of Gaia 4            |grimoireofgaia                |4.0.0-alpha.8       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-forge-1.20.1-7.2.2.jar                       |Balm                          |balm                          |7.2.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.7.jar                  |Carry On                      |carryon                       |2.1.2.7             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar  |YUNG's Better Nether Fortresse|betterfortresses              |1.20-Forge-2.0.6    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-11.1.118-forge-1.20.1.jar            |Cloth Config v10 API          |cloth_config                  |11.1.118            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar      |The Twilight Forest           |twilightforest                |4.3.2145            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         athena-forge-1.20.1-3.1.2.jar                     |Athena                        |athena                        |3.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PrettyPipes-1.15.0-all.jar                        |PrettyPipes                   |prettypipes                   |1.15.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdvancementPlaques-1.20.1-forge-1.5.1.jar         |Advancement Plaques           |advancementplaques            |1.5.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         useful_backpacks-forge-1.20.1-2.0.1.122.jar       |Useful Backpacks              |usefulbackpacks               |2.0.1.122           |DONE      |Manifest: f4:a6:0b:ee:cb:8a:1a:ea:9f:9d:45:91:8f:8b:b3:ae:26:f3:bf:05:86:1d:90:9e:f6:32:2a:1a:ed:1d:ce:b0         signpost-1.20.1-2.02.0.jar                        |signpost                      |signpost                      |2.02.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar          |Resourcefulconfig             |resourcefulconfig             |2.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fairylights-7.0.0-1.20.1.jar                      |Fairy Lights                  |fairylights                   |7.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lionfishapi-1.8.jar                               |LionfishAPI                   |lionfishapi                   |1.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wthit-forge-8.10.0.jar                            |wthit                         |wthit                         |8.10.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         GoProne-forge-1.20.1-3.1.1.jar                    |GoProne                       |goprone                       |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         L_Enders_Cataclysm-1.99.2-1.20.1.jar              |Cataclysm Mod                 |cataclysm                     |1.99.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-5.9.0-1.20.1.jar                     |Curios API                    |curios                        |5.9.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blockui-1.20.1-1.0.155-BETA.jar                   |UI Library Mod                |blockui                       |1.20.1-1.0.155-BETA |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Searchables-forge-1.20.1-1.0.1.jar                |Searchables                   |searchables                   |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bettervillage-forge-1.20.1-3.2.0.jar              |Better village                |bettervillage                 |3.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-ultimine-forge-2001.1.4.jar                   |FTB Ultimine                  |ftbultimine                   |2001.1.4            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar       |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         More Divines 1.20.1 - v0.6 - Reimagined.jar       |More Divines                  |more_divines                  |0.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar            |Resourceful Lib               |resourcefullib                |2.1.24              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cumulus_menus-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar           |Cumulus                       |cumulus_menus                 |1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         constructionwand-1.20.1-2.11.jar                  |Construction Wand             |constructionwand              |1.20.1-2.11         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar                     |Architectury                  |architectury                  |9.2.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AI-Improvements-1.20-0.5.2.jar                    |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-3.2.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |3.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Eternal-Tales-Reworking-Update.-Part-V.-Final-v1.6|Eternal Tales                 |eternal_tales                 |1.6.31              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cupboard-1.20.1-2.6.jar                           |Cupboard utilities            |cupboard                      |1.20.1-2.6          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         trafficcraft-1.0.4-1.20.1.jar                     |TrafficCraft                  |trafficcraft                  |1.0.4-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ItemPhysic_FORGE_v1.7.1_mc1.20.1.jar              |ItemPhysic                    |itemphysic                    |1.7.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flib-1.20.1-0.0.12.jar                            |flib                          |flib                          |0.0.12              |DONE      |Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         AdChimneys-1.20.1-10.1.5.1-build.0365.jar         |Advanced Chimneys             |adchimneys                    |10.1.5.1            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nitrogen_internals-1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforge.jar      |Nitrogen                      |nitrogen_internals            |1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FallingTree-1.20.1-4.3.4.jar                      |FallingTree                   |fallingtree                   |4.3.4               |DONE      |Manifest: 3c:8e:df:6c:df:a6:2a:9f:af:64:ea:04:9a:cf:65:92:3b:54:93:0e:96:50:b4:52:e1:13:42:18:2b:ae:40:29         YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar        |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.20-Forge-4.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DynamicTrees-1.20.1-1.3.0-BETA2.jar               |Dynamic Trees                 |dynamictrees                  |1.20.1-1.3.0-BETA2  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DivineRPG-1.10.7.3.jar                            |DivineRPG                     |divinerpg                     |1.10.7.3            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cyclic-1.20.1-1.12.9.jar                          |Cyclic                        |cyclic                        |1.12.9              |DONE      |Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         BetterAdvancements-1.20.1-0.3.2.162.jar           |Better Advancements           |betteradvancements            |0.3.2.162           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         THT-1.20.1-6.1.1.jar                              |Tan's Huge Trees              |tht                           |6.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterAnimationsCollection-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar|Better Animations Collection  |betteranimationscollection    |8.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         Hermaeus Mora Mod 1.20.1 - v0.6 - Reimagined.jar  |Hermaeus Mora Mod             |hermaeusmoramod               |0.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cucumber-1.20.1-7.0.7.jar                         |Cucumber Library              |cucumber                      |7.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-library-forge-2001.1.5.jar                    |FTB Library                   |ftblibrary                    |2001.1.5            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-teams-forge-2001.2.0.jar                      |FTB Teams                     |ftbteams                      |2001.2.0            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         amendments-1.20-1.1.27.jar                        |Amendments                    |amendments                    |1.20-1.1.27         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.20.1-forge-15.3.0.4.jar                     |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |15.3.0.4            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appliedenergistics2-forge-15.2.1-1.20.1.jar       |Applied Energistics 2         |ae2                           |15.2.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         libraryferret-forge-1.20.1-4.0.0.jar              |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |4.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mekanism-1.20.1-10.4.6.20.jar                     |Mekanism                      |mekanism                      |10.4.6              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismGenerators-1.20.1-10.4.6.20.jar           |Mekanism: Generators          |mekanismgenerators            |10.4.6              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismAdditions-1.20.1-10.4.6.20.jar            |Mekanism: Additions           |mekanismadditions             |10.4.6              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismTools-1.20.1-10.4.6.20.jar                |Mekanism: Tools               |mekanismtools                 |10.4.6              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Kobolds-2.10.12-1.20.1.jar                        |Kobolds                       |kobolds                       |2.10.12             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         invtweaks-1.20.1-1.1.0.jar                        |Inventory Tweaks Refoxed      |invtweaks                     |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.20.1-5.9.21-forge.jar                |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.9.21              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tumbleweed-forge-1.20.1-0.5.5.jar                 |Tumbleweed                    |tumbleweed                    |0.5.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         badpackets-forge-0.4.3.jar                        |Bad Packets                   |badpackets                    |0.4.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Dragon Priest Mod 1.20.1 - v0.3.jar               |Dragon Priest Mod             |dragon_priest_mod             |0.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rare-ice-0.6.0-1.20.1-forge.jar                   |Rare Ice                      |rare_ice                      |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         midnightlib-forge-1.4.2-1.20.1.jar                |MidnightLib                   |midnightlib                   |1.4.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         starlight-1.1.2+forge.1cda73c.jar                 |Starlight                     |starlight                     |1.1.2+forge.1cda73c |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additional_lights-1.20.1-2.1.7.jar                |Additional Lights             |additional_lights             |2.1.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         iceandfire-2.1.13-1.20.1-beta-4.jar               |Ice and Fire                  |iceandfire                    |2.1.13-1.20.1-beta-4|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         inventorypets-1.20.1-2.1.1.jar                    |Inventory Pets                |inventorypets                 |2.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.7.jar                  |Puzzles Access Api            |puzzlesaccessapi              |8.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         MysticalAgriculture-1.20.1-7.0.11.jar             |Mystical Agriculture          |mysticalagriculture           |7.0.11              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.20.1-2.1.57-release.jar           |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.57-1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         craftingtweaks-forge-1.20.1-18.2.3.jar            |CraftingTweaks                |craftingtweaks                |18.2.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ZeroCore2-1.20.1-2.1.41.jar                       |Zero CORE 2                   |zerocore                      |1.20.1-2.1.41       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExtremeReactors2-1.20.1-2.0.77.jar                |Extreme Reactors              |bigreactors                   |1.20.1-2.0.77       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         useless-sword-1.20.1-V1.4.1.jar                   |Useless Sword                 |useless_sword                 |1.4.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_1.17_mc1.20.1.jar                        |Minecraft Dungeons            |duneons                       |1.17                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.6.jar             |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |3.0.1.6             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.598.jar               |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |18.0.0.598          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moonlight-1.20-2.11.17-forge.jar                  |Moonlight Library             |moonlight                     |1.20-2.11.17        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20-2.25.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.25                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-quests-forge-2001.3.3.jar                     |FTB Quests                    |ftbquests                     |2001.3.3            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar                      |MixinSquared                  |mixinsquared                  |0.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.11.27_mc1.20.1.jar          |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.11.27             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         domum_ornamentum-1.20.1-1.0.184-BETA-universal.jar|Domum Ornamentum              |domum_ornamentum              |1.20.1-1.0.184-BETA |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnderIO-1.20.1-6.0.25-alpha.jar                   |Ender IO                      |enderio                       |6.0.25-alpha        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kffmod-4.9.0.jar                                  |Kotlin For Forge              |kotlinforforge                |4.9.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         extragolems-20.1.0.2-1.20.1.jar                   |Extra Golems                  |golems                        |20.1.0.2            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Iceberg-1.20.1-forge-1.1.16.jar                   |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.1.16              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Rats-1.20.1-8.1.2.jar                             |Rats                          |rats                          |1.20.1-8.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.20.1-47.1.105-universal.jar               |NeoForge                      |forge                         |47.1.105            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         gravestone-forge-1.20.1-1.0.15.jar                |Gravestone Mod                |gravestone                    |1.20.1-1.0.15       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MorePlayerModels-1.20.1.20240409.jar              |More Player Models            |moreplayermodels              |1.20.1.20240409     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         1.20.1-SecurityCraft-v1.9.9.jar                   |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |1.9.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         storagedrawers-1.20.1-12.0.3.jar                  |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |12.0.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Zeta-1.0-16.jar                                   |Zeta                          |zeta                          |1.0-16              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-4.0-441.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |4.0-441             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.20-2.8.10.jar                   |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.20-2.8.10         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToughAsNails-1.20.1-9.0.0.96.jar                  |Tough As Nails                |toughasnails                  |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         armourersworkshop-forge-1.20.1-2.1.3.jar          |Armourer's Workshop           |armourers_workshop            |2.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: 58:d0:3b:4b:a0:4b:43:fb:59:0f:27:f5:39:d5:65:de:9a:24:ee:2e:15:48:b1:4f:78:1a:e1:ef:cd:a4:d9:0a         invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar                    |Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) |inventoryhud                  |3.4.18              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structurize-1.20.1-1.0.730-BETA.jar               |Structurize                   |structurize                   |1.20.1-1.0.730-BETA |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         multipiston-1.20-1.2.43-RELEASE.jar               |Multi-Piston                  |multipiston                   |1.20-1.2.43-RELEASE |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         coroutil-forge-1.20.1-1.3.7.jar                   |CoroUtil                      |coroutil                      |1.20.1-1.3.7        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         minecolonies-1.20.1-1.1.563-RELEASE.jar           |MineColonies                  |minecolonies                  |1.20.1-1.1.563-RELEA|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creeperoverhaul-3.0.2-forge-1.20.1.jar            |Creeper Overhaul              |creeperoverhaul               |3.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.20.1-2.5.1.jar                |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.5.1+mc1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Vampirism-1.20.1-1.10.7.jar                       |Vampirism                     |vampirism                     |1.10.7              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v8.1.19-1.20.1-Forge.jar               |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |8.1.19              |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         chisels-and-bits-forge-1.4.148.jar                |chisels-and-bits              |chiselsandbits                |1.4.148             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ad_astra-forge-1.20.1-1.15.18.jar                 |Ad Astra                      |ad_astra                      |1.15.18             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: f0818a64-3f2b-494f-858e-797b3bba6bf3     FML: 47.1     NeoForge: net.neoforged:47.1.105 crash-report:
    • Sugar Defender For Tom Green Blood Sugar Enter the Sugar Defender, a groundbreaking device poised to revolutionize how Tom and countless others approach their health in 2024. Let's delve into the transformative benefits this remarkable technology brings to Tom Green's life. Official website :- https://timessupplement.com/tom-green-sugar-defender-buy/
    • Please tell us the fully qualified name of EventHandler to help us understand what you're referring to. For example, SubscribeEvent's fully qualified name is: "net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent" If EventHandler it doesn't start with "net.minecraftforge", it's likely not a part of Forge.
    • Thank you so much. Also, is it possible to make the name of the sword constantly changing colors and show "+infinity attack damage "?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.