Help forge9.11.1.953 Graphical bug

Hello guys, i have been having a graphical issue. Im running a forge server for me and my friends, and they are all running perfectly fine, but my client seems to have this odd transparency bug on my hand. I have tryed alot to figure out what the hell is wrong with it and just cant seem to do it! :) So any help on this is very highly appreicated as its to much of an annoyance to see it blink and flash every second.

http://imgur.com/6afOvgu,yLZMblI,ZhTHCw5#0

Are you able to reproduce this on purely forge without any of the other mods that you currently have installed. also do you have optifine or anything like that. post fulllog files.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

delete 1t2 your mods and check if it still happen

if it does then its a mod you didnt delete if it doesnt its one of the ones you deleted

repeate till you have 1 mod left

We cant do this stuff for you as youre the only one who has the mods installed.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon