[1.7][SOLVED]Trouble getting block names to work.

robustus

Maybe my brain is fried from so many hours of updating code, but I'm attempting to do the block and item names last.  From what I've read all you SHOULD need to do is create a folder called lang in the assets/modid/ folder which I have done, as well as created a file en_US.lang

Created a block called DryMud used .setBlockName("DryMud")

put in my lang file 

tile.DryMud.name=Dry Mud

however the name in world is still displaying as tile.DryMud.name

I can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong this seems pretty cut and dry.

Also I should note, I don't know if this is normal but I went into the options to try and see if maybe I had to select English and there were no languages listed.

Thanks

Check that your run configuration is set to use the correct working directory; if you followed Lex's advice on setting up your workspace, you would point it to the "${workspace_loc}\run" folder, otherwise it would probably be "${workspace_loc\eclipse}" or something like that.

Another thing that I've found is quirky in Eclipse, whenever I add or change resources (languages, sounds, textures, etc.), I often have to right-click the resources folder and select "Refresh" for them to show up in the game.