[1.7.2] Ghost item in container

iLexiconn

I try to make (like the furnace) a changing front texture when used, But when I use this code is the block class:

http://pastebin.com/NbEG3kwD

And call it like so (in the tileentity):

http://pastebin.com/ysC45QXK

The item flops out of the container and leaves a ghost item, you can't drop it, place it, nothing. Can someone help me with this problem, please?

Ghost Items normally exist because their ItemStack is existing but has an ItemCount of 0 or the Item is existing on the client but not on the Server. Make sure to set the ItemStack = null when you delete the item and not just remove a number from the count and make sure to sync the TileEntity with the client my using methods such as onDataPacket() and getDescriptionPacket() in your TileEntity. These will be called when the block gets updated (world.markBlockForUpdate) and are used to send a Packet of NBT Data to the Client for rendering purposes. The commonly used packet class is S35PacketUpdateTileEntity.class.

PM's regarding modding questions should belong in the Modder Support sub-forum and won't be answered.