[1.7.2]How to make Server Side only mod?

Mordraug

Okay, how to do it?

I used my mod server side only fine without NetworkMod, but now I can't and NetworkMod is gone.

Basically I cant connect to server. I get "Mod rejections[FMLMod:sAuth{0.1.2}]" error if I don't install my mod on client too, and I don't want to do it.

Edit: I guess it has something to do with changing NetworkChecker of my mod, I have no idea how to do it tho. Any bells ring anyone?

Not really sure what you are talking about there.  You remove the networkmod stuff.

Don't have any client methods.

Put the mod on the server only, it just runs.  Maybe I'm just getting lucky, but I have 3 serverside mods and that is all I did.  I do see in logs it is searching for the client and doesn't find it, but it proceeds.

Long time Bukkit & Forge Programmer

Happy to try and help

LexManos,

thanks for that link.  I read through it and picked up a few things I missed the last time.  What I don't see if anywhere you specifically say this is serverside only. 

I've figured out by experiement how to proceed, but not from every seeing it specifically talked about.  The you do see log messages about not finding mods on the client, but proceeding.

Could you provide a bit more of an explanation on this?

Long time Bukkit & Forge Programmer

Happy to try and help