Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft forge crash.

You will have to re-install everything, but the launcher and our installer does that for you, so yes, delete everything but your saves folder.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hi! I've been having a really frustrating problem with registering my projectile to my Entity Type registry.   As you can see, my Entity Type class cannot resolve my projectile's constructor due to having more than one constructors sharing the same name. When I press Create constructor, it will create this: However, the constructor does not work as when I put in entityEntityType and world into the super this will happen: And when I change the EntityType from Entity to an extension, it would simply results in a copy of the first constructor of my entity resulting in a loop where my projectile would simply be unable to be added into my Entity Type registry.🥴 Now, the obvious problem would be that there are more than one constructors sharing the same name, so one should either change the names of the other constructors or remove them. Not so fast buckeroo 👈👈 🤠, those constructors help make the projectile move like a projectile in the first place (Moving from one position to another without simply appearing at the other position). What's really frustrating about this, is that most of the game's projectiles are codded no differently than my own, with multiple constructors sharing the same name, one for registering, the others for the projectile to actually shoot from their original position, and are registered properly. Heck, my projectile is actually a Ghast Fireball that can't be punched nor break blocks!  Now I am in a dilemma. As you can tell, I'm new to Modding Minecraft as my Entity Type registry is based/copied from Technovision's tutorial(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkQc2A1PIk&list=PLDhiRTZ_vnoWsCqtoG1X1MbGY5xATTadb&index=18) and I really want to create my own custom projectiles rather than using Minecraft's already existing projectile.  I even tried to revamp my EntityType Registry to be similar to Minecraft, but it still has the same problem, can't resolve constructor, new having the dreaded red squiggly line and all. Thank you for reading about my problem! Please, tell me how I can fix this or what I can do! 😊    
    • hi, i started to learn forge modding.  my .json file in src/main/resources/asserts/{modid}/models/item/xxx.json but the intellij say:  [Worker-Main-11/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'zombieliquid:rotten_flesh_plus#inventory' referenced from: zombieliquid:rotten_flesh_plus#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: zombieliquid:models/item/rotten_flesh_plus.json hope to get help. this is my project:  https://github.com/YellowZhiyi/zombieliquid_mod
    • Can't run Minecraft for more than 10 seconds without it crashing. Seems to happen to only this one client.  Crash report:  ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Shall we play a game? Time: 4/18/21 1:21 PM Description: Container click java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unrecognized tag     at net.minecraft.tags.ITagCollection.func_232975_b_(ITagCollection.java:35) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient$TagList.func_199799_a(Ingredient.java:277) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$new$4(Ingredient.java:47) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient$$Lambda$2558/302312043.test(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:958) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:516) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:502) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:449) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.<init>(Ingredient.java:47) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_209357_a(Ingredient.java:153) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199805_a(Ingredient.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial.lambda$new$0(WeaponMaterial.java:67) ~[?:1.16.4-2.1.0-beta-3] {re:classloading}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial$$Lambda$6850/1710435563.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.LazyValue.func_179281_c(SourceFile:16) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial.func_200924_f(WeaponMaterial.java:154) ~[?:1.16.4-2.1.0-beta-3] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.TieredItem.func_82789_a(SourceFile:22) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.RepairContainer.func_82848_d(RepairContainer.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:goblintraders.mixins.json:RepairContainerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.AbstractRepairContainer.func_75130_a(SourceFile:80) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.AbstractRepairContainer$1.func_70296_d(SourceFile:26) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.Inventory.func_70299_a(SourceFile:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Slot.func_75215_d(Slot.java:61) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container.func_241440_b_(Container.java:278) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container.func_184996_a(Container.java:160) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerController.func_187098_a(PlayerController.java:379) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.inventory.ContainerScreen.func_184098_a(ContainerScreen.java:539) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ContainerScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.inventory.ContainerScreen.func_231048_c_(ContainerScreen.java:509) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ContainerScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$mouseButtonCallback$1(MouseHelper.java:93) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$11471/1792255177.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231153_a_(Screen.java:427) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198023_a(MouseHelper.java:91) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$null$4(MouseHelper.java:175) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$9795/1999877134.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(ThreadTaskExecutor.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$registerCallbacks$5(MouseHelper.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$9524/2041882671.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:36) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3101) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:102) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_227802_e_(MainWindow.java:398) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:996) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar:36.0] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$486/1227170244.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar:36.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.tags.ITagCollection.func_232975_b_(ITagCollection.java:35) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient$TagList.func_199799_a(Ingredient.java:277) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$new$4(Ingredient.java:47) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient$$Lambda$2558/302312043.test(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:958) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:516) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:502) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:449) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.<init>(Ingredient.java:47) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_209357_a(Ingredient.java:153) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199805_a(Ingredient.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial.lambda$new$0(WeaponMaterial.java:67) ~[?:1.16.4-2.1.0-beta-3] {re:classloading}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial$$Lambda$6850/1710435563.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.LazyValue.func_179281_c(SourceFile:16) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.oblivioussp.spartanweaponry.api.WeaponMaterial.func_200924_f(WeaponMaterial.java:154) ~[?:1.16.4-2.1.0-beta-3] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.TieredItem.func_82789_a(SourceFile:22) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.RepairContainer.func_82848_d(RepairContainer.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:goblintraders.mixins.json:RepairContainerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.AbstractRepairContainer.func_75130_a(SourceFile:80) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.AbstractRepairContainer$1.func_70296_d(SourceFile:26) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.Inventory.func_70299_a(SourceFile:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Slot.func_75215_d(Slot.java:61) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container.func_241440_b_(Container.java:278) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B} -- Click info -- Details:     Menu Type: minecraft:anvil     Menu Class: net.minecraft.inventory.container.RepairContainer     Slot Count: 39     Slot: 1     Button: 0     Type: PICKUP Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.inventory.container.Container.func_184996_a(Container.java:160) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerController.func_187098_a(PlayerController.java:379) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.inventory.ContainerScreen.func_184098_a(ContainerScreen.java:539) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ContainerScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.inventory.ContainerScreen.func_231048_c_(ContainerScreen.java:509) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ContainerScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$mouseButtonCallback$1(MouseHelper.java:93) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$11471/1792255177.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {} -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.inventory.AnvilScreen Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231153_a_(Screen.java:427) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198023_a(MouseHelper.java:91) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$null$4(MouseHelper.java:175) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$9795/1999877134.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(ThreadTaskExecutor.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.lambda$registerCallbacks$5(MouseHelper.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$9524/2041882671.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:36) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3101) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:102) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [ClientPlayerEntity['capelinmoe'/11786, l='ClientLevel', x=-6075.67, y=71.00, z=-1485.13]]     Chunk stats: Client Chunk Cache: 441, 225     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (-229,105,240), Chunk: (at 11,6,0 in -15,15; contains blocks -240,0,240 to -225,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)     Level time: 36986877 game time, 59715 day time     Server brand: forge     Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.world.ClientWorld.func_72914_a(ClientWorld.java:617) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,xf:fml:astralsorcery:sun_brightness_client,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.sndctrl.json:MixinClientWorld,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2029) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:623) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar:36.0] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$486/1227170244.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar:36.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 452627472 bytes (431 MB) / 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     CPUs: 4     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     ModLauncher: 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /OptiFine_1.16.5_HD_U_G7.jar OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.0.46.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.0     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.0.46     FML Language Providers:          javafml@36.0         minecraft@1     Mod List:          astralsorcery-1.16.4-1.13.9.jar                   |Astral Sorcery                |astralsorcery                 |1.16.4-1.13.9       |DONE      |45:2b:0a:49:6b:65:3b:39:a9:dd:d2:5b:55:7f:82:47:a5:1d:7a:cc:7f:a8:69:73:72:53:6f:57:4d:b2:1a:b7         pamhc2trees-1.16.3-1.0.0.jar                      |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Fruit Tre|pamhc2trees                   |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.4-7.6.1.71.jar                           |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.6.1.71            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Druidcraft-1.16.5-0.4.52.jar                      |Druidcraft                    |druidcraft                    |0.4.52              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         goblintraders-1.3.1-1.16.3.jar                    |Goblin Traders                |goblintraders                 |1.3.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         strawgolem-1.16-1.9.jar                           |Straw Golem                   |strawgolem                    |1.16-1.9            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BetterCaves-Forge-1.16.4-1.1.1.jar                |YUNG's Better Caves           |bettercaves                   |1.16.4-1.1.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Waystones_1.16.5-7.4.0.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.4.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         TerraForged-1.16.4-0.2.9.jar                      |TerraForged                   |terraforged                   |0.2.9               |DONE      |7b:73:d0:a2:c3:40:13:84:35:4f:c9:0e:2b:85:8c:08:ea:3c:3c:eb:f1:98:8b:5b:6e:ca:8a:a0:9a:cf:12:b3         EpicFightMod-1.16.4-3.0.3.jar                     |Epic Fight Mod                |epicfight                     |3.0.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         CookingForBlockheads_1.16.3-9.2.2.jar             |Cooking for Blockheads        |cookingforblockheads          |9.2.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-1.16.4-4.0.1.0.jar                 |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.16.4-4.0.1.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.6.2.jar                                 |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.6.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.8.1.jar                               |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.8.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.16.5-1.8.6.jar                   |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.16.5-1.8.6        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         catjammies-1.0.0.jar                              |CatJammies                    |catjammies                    |NONE                |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.16.4-Forge-4.jar                       |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.16.4-Forge-4      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         MutantBeasts-1.16.4-1.1.3.jar                     |Mutant Beasts                 |mutantbeasts                  |1.16.4-1.1.3        |DONE      |d9:be:bd:b6:9a:e4:14:aa:05:67:fb:84:06:77:a0:c5:10:ec:27:15:1b:d6:c0:88:49:9a:ef:26:77:61:0b:5e         mapperbase-1.16.4-2.3.0.0.jar                     |Mapper Base                   |mapperbase                    |1.16.4-2.3.0.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         mahoutsukai-1.16.5-v1.28.2.jar                    |Mahou Tsukai                  |mahoutsukai                   |1.16.5-v1.28.2      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         FpsReducer-mc1.16.4-1.18.jar                      |FPS Reducer                   |fpsreducer                    |mc1.16.4-1.18       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Paraglider-1.16.2-1.3.1.0.jar                     |Paraglider                    |paraglider                    |1.3.1.0             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.0.46-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.0.46             |DONE      |22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         Waddles-1.16.4-0.8.11.jar                         |Waddles                       |waddles                       |1.16.4-0.8.11       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BloodMagic-1.16.4-3.1.0-15.jar                    |Blood Magic                   |bloodmagic                    |1.16.4-3.1.0-15     |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.16.5-0.11.0b.jar                |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.16.5-0.11.0       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         DynamicSurroundings-1.16.4-4.0.4.1.jar            |§3Dynamic Surroundings        |dsurround                     |1.16.4-4.0.4.1      |DONE      |b4:98:14:b9:76:55:25:4f:e5:5f:4d:71:90:87:43:5b:f9:d5:3a:02:60:42:5e:da:1f:15:9c:ff:be:a9:7c:77         structure_gel-1.16.4-1.7.5.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.5               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         antiqueatlas-5.4.4-forge.jar                      |Antique Atlas                 |antiqueatlas                  |5.4.4-forge         |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.0.46-client.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         embellishcraft-1.16.4-3.3.0.0.jar                 |EmbellishCraft                |embellishcraft                |1.16.4-3.3.0.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-2.14-mc1.16.2.jar                     |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.14                |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ShoulderSurfing-1.16.4-2.0.3.jar                  |Shoulder Surfing              |shouldersurfing               |1.16.4-2.0.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2crops-1.16.3-1.0.1.jar                      |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Crops    |pamhc2crops                   |version             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_plus-1.16.4-1.1.3.jar                    |Dungeons Plus                 |dungeons_plus                 |1.1.3               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ElenaiDodge2-1.16.X-1.0.8b.jar                    |Elenai Dodge 2                |elenaidodge2                  |1.0.8b              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         fairylights-4.0.5-1.16.5.jar                      |Fairy Lights                  |fairylights                   |4.0.5               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         jousting-1.16.5-v1.0.3.jar                        |Jousting                      |jousting                      |1.16.5-v1.0.3       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         astikorcarts-1.16.5-1.1.1.jar                     |AstikorCarts                  |astikorcarts                  |1.1.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2foodextended-1.16.3-1.0.1.jar               |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Food Exte|pamhc2foodextended            |version             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.16.5-4.0.5.0.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.0.5.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2foodcore-1.16.3-1.0.2.jar                   |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Food Core|pamhc2foodcore                |version             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.6-47.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.6-47              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Quark-r2.4-308.jar                                |Quark                         |quark                         |r2.4-308            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Runelic-1.16.5-7.0.1.jar                          |Runelic                       |runelic                       |7.0.1               |DONE      |eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         worldedit-mod-7.2.4.jar                           |WorldEdit                     |worldedit                     |7.2.4+5723-e3bfc64  |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         SpartanWeaponry-1.16.4-2.1.0-beta-3.jar           |Spartan Weaponry              |spartanweaponry               |2.1.0 beta 3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         observerlib-1.16.4-1.5.1.jar                      |ObserverLib                   |observerlib                   |1.16.4-1.5.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-2.0.1-mc1.16.5.jar                  |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |2.0.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         solcarrot-1.16.3-1.9.9.jar                        |Spice of Life: Carrot Edition |solcarrot                     |1.16.3-1.9.9        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         byg-1.1.14.jar                                    |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |1.1.14              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         FriendlyFire-1.16.5-7.0.2.jar                     |FriendlyFire                  |friendlyfire                  |7.0.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         CraftableHorseArmour-1.16.X-1.4.0.jar             |CHA&S - Craftable Horse Armour|craftablehorsearmour          |1.16.4-1.4.0        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         [1.16.5][Forge]+RPG-HUD-3.8.4.jar                 |RPG-Hud                       |rpg-hud                       |3.8.4               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         CosmeticArmorReworked-1.16.5-v1b.jar              |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.16.5-v1b          |DONE      |5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         chiselsandbits-0.3.4-RELEASE.jar                  |Chisels & bits                |chiselsandbits                |NONE                |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BetterMineshafts-Forge-1.16.4-2.0.3.jar           |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.16.4-2.0.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: d3c6c2f9-583b-4f97-a3ad-b7eb4811e1d7     Launched Version: 1.16.5-forge-36.0.46     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GL version 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4574, Intel     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.16.5_HD_U_G7     OptiFine Build: 20210305-003221     Render Distance Chunks: 8     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4574     OpenGlRenderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520     OpenGlVendor: Intel     CpuCount: 4
    • Maybe recheck the code a couple of times? Im just a random guy who found this post  
    • world stops loading at 53%2021-04-18-1.log.gz
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.