en_US.lang Wont Work When Mod Is Exported

Setlock

When I Export My Mod My en_US.lang is right where it should be(I've referenced other mods to make sure), but when I use it in the client or server-side the names of the blocks go to the name that I coded them with not the name from en_Us.lang, but it isn't really the name i coded them with it isn't

tile.(block-name).name, its the name I used in coding for example I named something SoBright in coding(don't ask why) then when i ran it in eclipse it was called Light like it was supposed to be called, but then I exported and went to play on the server and it was called SoBright, not tile.SoBright.name just SoBright, if anyone can help me please feel free to comment, I really want this fixed thanks.

Eclipse export does not do a "gradle build".

Do not export.

After gradle build, look in build/libs folder.

well the names of my items dont load correctly like i wanted to name something light so in en_Us.lang i named it tile.(SoBright).name=Light, but when i go into client or server its called the name i coded it with(SoBright)(dont ask me why i named it that).