Jump to content

en_US.lang Wont Work When Mod Is Exported


Recommended Posts

When I Export My Mod My en_US.lang is right where it should be(I've referenced other mods to make sure), but when I use it in the client or server-side the names of the blocks go to the name that I coded them with not the name from en_Us.lang, but it isn't really the name i coded them with it isn't

tile.(block-name).name, its the name I used in coding for example I named something SoBright in coding(don't ask why) then when i ran it in eclipse it was called Light like it was supposed to be called, but then I exported and went to play on the server and it was called SoBright, not tile.SoBright.name just SoBright, if anyone can help me please feel free to comment, I really want this fixed thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eclipse export does not do a "gradle build".


Do not export.


After gradle build, look in build/libs folder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well the names of my items dont load correctly like i wanted to name something light so in en_Us.lang i named it tile.(SoBright).name=Light, but when i go into client or server its called the name i coded it with(SoBright)(dont ask me why i named it that).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.