How do I add thaumcraft jar to my mod test client in eclipse

Tschallacka

Hiya,

I am making a fun mod for myself and some friends on my server that makes magic cookies.

For that I wish to expand the use of thaumcraft mana beans, but I cant for the life of me find out how to add existing mod jars o my eclipse test minecraft client

I added the thaumcraft api, but how do I go about adding the thaumcraft and baubles to the eclipse project so I can actually use the run button to test the combo of my mod + thaumcraft?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood - Guybrush Treepwood

I wrote my own mod ish... still a few bugs to fix. http://thaumcraft.duckdns.org/downloads/MagicCookies-1.0.6.4.jar

first the api will probably only have enough in it to to enable you to access the classes, methods and properties by name, and type (no code in it)

the mod in question will be obfistercated and therefore incompatible with un obfistercated minecraft (which is what is run from eclipse)

unfortunately the only way to run them together is is to build your mod with gradlew and put both mods into minecraft

sorry to be the one to give you the bad news

yea, thaumcraft is somewhat obfuscated, but its actually very readable when decompiled.

oh well, no standard feature to add it, its just baubles that gives me trouble heh, will have to fix that then.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood - Guybrush Treepwood

I wrote my own mod ish... still a few bugs to fix. http://thaumcraft.duckdns.org/downloads/MagicCookies-1.0.6.4.jar