Forge download fails 90% of time

Bektor

Hello,

I tried to update my Forge src but Gradle wasn't able to download it and then I tried it manually. It said that the download will take 4 hours, but after 1 minute it failed, then I tried it again, there it said it would take 7h and failed again. So the problem could be my internet connection, but I have a 6k internet connection and every other downloads are working, I can look videos, do other stuff while its downloading without any problems. If I'm only downloading it and don't make any other things in the internet at the same time -> no difference.

Sometimes I have luck and its working after the third try...

I hope someone can help me with this, because I want not to ask everytime my friends if they can send me the files with skype.

Bektor

Developer of Primeval Forest.

What file exactly are you trying to download..

I tried to download the latest 1.7.10 build (src) and I tried it with an 1.5.2 src build (because a friend is in a modding team and had problems to setup 1.5.2).

Last week everything was ok, but since a few days I have this problems and since today the site http://files.minecraftforge.net/ is loading really slow (and the rest of the forum as fast as ever).

Developer of Primeval Forest.