ban because bought the official and this has a bug

dragonwarrior

so i hope that i know can wrote what i want to wrote

I BOUGHT THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO and use the official one 2 years long since the 1.8 and 1.81 patch comes released my official launche get this errors and crash directly in a bluescreen with windows

this bug werer reportet by mojang but the will fix thm in future versions

1.9+

because this i used this cracked launcher to make my orld edited and layable when the official works again.

this bug is not only by me.

and then i has wrote it here.

i only want to play my bought game i spent 20€ for it and can't it use at the moment but get a ban in forum hen i search for help that i can lay again -.-*

verry good suport awesome *sarkasmus*

i wrote this in the post befour what you has directly closed it stand in the first popst that the official not work at the moment i bought it and can't it use what can i do

the only thing wwhat i can to do is an alternative search and this was the team extreme one and this works to play minecraft 1.8 and 1.8.1

and in the laws in germany thers stand when you bought a game, cd or something else and make a security backup (copied them to an alternative dvd) it's not a crime because you has bought it

i can make a screen from my old minecraft directory from 1.5.2 i has save me this minecraft direction to play my old world without any updates -.-*

and yes i love the forge mod loader to mod my minecraft but since the official not works i only can play 1.5.2 or 1.8 with the cracked one -.-*

Banned again for ban evasion!

If you bought the game you dont need to use a cracked launcher.

If you use a proper launcher IT WILL WORK.

You didn't buy anything from me, so you are not entitled to any support from me.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon