[1.7.10]Block emiting a redstone signal

FireHead996

Hi. I have a little question. I want to do a ComputerCraft peripheral that emits a redstone signal when get a request from computer. I did a TileEntity that can be a peripheral, but i don't know how to make my block to emit a signal. Can you tell me what functions i must have in my block and tile class?

Here is a list of overrides you might want to focus on:

int isProvidingWeakPower(IBlockAccess p_149709_1_, int p_149709_2_, int p_149709_3_, int p_149709_4_, int p_149709_5_);

int isProvidingStrongPower(IBlockAccess p_149748_1_, int p_149748_2_, int p_149748_3_, int p_149748_4_, int p_149748_5_);

boolean canProvidePower();

boolean canConnectRedstone(IBlockAccess world, int x, int y, int z, int side);

updateTick(World p_149674_1_, int p_149674_2_, int p_149674_3_, int p_149674_4_, Random p_149674_5_);

I require Java, both the coffee and the code :)

I have a problem with a canProvidePower() method. When i add this method to my block, i can't attach modems from ComputerCraft to block. Without this method modems are working well and communication between block and computer is good too. With this method communication is good only if block is next to computer.

I have a problem with a canProvidePower() method. When i add this method to my block, i can't attach modems from ComputerCraft to block. Without this method modems are working well and communication between block and computer is good too. With this method communication is good only if block is next to computer.

That sounds like a ComputerCraft specific question (that is: what its blocks assume about other blocks).

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Yes. I know this, but i need some more possibilities, like Project Red cables, but controlled like peripheral. If it helps, i put a link for mod, that is 100% this thing i want get, but it's old and doesn't have new version. (http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/13519-mc-16xcc157mc-152cc-153-redio-a-redstone-inputoutput-peripheral-for-lan-networks-updated-11132013/)