[1.8]Eclipse not seeing my elements

NovaViper

Hey, I noticed that eclipse isn't detecting my elements on the build path. On my Problems tab whenever I have an error, it comes up like this

width=800 height=426http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t661/Nova_Leary/Eclipse%20Errors_zpstbwyhon7.png[/img]

Notice how I do have errors but they are not showing up in the package explorer and the build path isn't my common.zeroquest path. How do I fix this?

Also, I'm running the 11.14.1.1419 build for 1.8

Main Developer and Owner of Zero Quest

Visit the Wiki for more information

If I helped anyone, please give me a applaud and a thank you!

1) wrong section 2) quit bumping 3) YOu fucked something up wipe your workspace and try again, this has nothing to do with Forge something in your eclipse setup is borked.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I know it has nothing to do with forge, I was just asking if there's a way to fix it. And yes, I have wiped it out, several times in fact and still have the same result

Main Developer and Owner of Zero Quest

Visit the Wiki for more information

If I helped anyone, please give me a applaud and a thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • So, ive seen this issue before, and i've deleted the forge-client.toml file already, because the part in other issues closely related to this, but this seems to be new to me. everytime it loads everything in the forge menu, it then says loading minecraft, and as it gets to the home page, it crashes, and it states this in the crash report. "the game crashed while rendering overlay. Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null" 
    • So I tried to search the issue but came up with nothing, the most I could get was some people having a mod location between the colon and the word "failed" but I seem to have nothing there. I am also making a modpack of my own, and tips are appreciated!
    • Heres a updated version of my github https://github.com/THEKINGSKULL01/TSOTD0.0.30Forge1.20.1
    • When i go to the forge website to download any of the choices of versions I am unable to download anything. It just says that I am unable to reach this website for some reason.
    • hi everyone how can i make this script smoother or make them delay    @SubscribeEvent(       priority = EventPriority.HIGH    )    public void renderCrosshair(RenderGameOverlayEvent event) {       if(mc.gameSettings.guiScale == 2) {       Minecraft minecraft = Minecraft.getMinecraft();       if(event.type == ElementType.CROSSHAIRS && isGunInHand(minecraft.thePlayer)) {          event.setCanceled(true);          Icon crosshairIcon = ClientProxy.iconRegistry.crosshairIcon;          double scale = 6.0F + getScaleByMotion(minecraft.thePlayer);          if(FlansModClient.currentScope == null)          scale = 45.0F + getScaleByMotion(minecraft.thePlayer);                    GL11.glPushAttrib(16384);          GL11.glPushMatrix();          GL11.glEnable(3042);          OpenGlHelper.glBlendFunc(775, 769, 1, 0);          GL11.glEnable(3008);          GL11.glColor3d(1.0D, 1.0D, 1.0D);          GL11.glTranslated((double)(event.resolution.getScaledWidth() / 2), (double)(event.resolution.getScaledHeight() / 2), 0.0D);          GL11.glPushMatrix();          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.bindSheet();          GL11.glRotated(90.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 2.0D);          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.renderIcon(crosshairIcon, -1.9D, (double)(-scale) + 0.1D);          GL11.glRotated(90.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 1.0D);          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.renderIcon(crosshairIcon, -3.0D, (double)(-scale) - 0.1D);          GL11.glRotated(90.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 1.0D);          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.renderIcon(crosshairIcon, -3.0D, (double)(-scale) + 0.9D);                    if(FlansModClient.currentScope == null)                        {          GL11.glRotated(90.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 1.0D);          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.renderIcon(crosshairIcon, -2.1D, (double)(-scale) + 0.9D);          }                    else if (scale >= 6.5F)          {          GL11.glRotated(90.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 1.0D);          ClientProxy.iconRegistry.renderIcon(crosshairIcon, -2.1D, (double)(-scale) + 0.9D);          }                    GL11.glPopMatrix();          GL11.glPopMatrix();          GL11.glPopAttrib();          minecraft.getTextureManager().bindTexture(Gui.icons);       }       }    }
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.