[1.7.10] Unknown forge/eclipse problem [SOLVED]

Hextor

I clean my project a while ago and got a bunch of various problems (post here: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,34530.0.html).

It hasn't been solved and I didnt get any answer to my problem so I thought reinstalling eclipse and forge might solve the issue.

It didn't work: Basically the my problem is that I create a custom item/mob anything, and it should work as intended (I'm not a complete newbie to modding/programming :) ) and when I run eclipse, my mod gets loaded, I see it in the Mod part of the main menu, yet nothing appears in-game. E.g.: I created a "gold coin" item, set to appear in misc tab yet it didn't appear at all.Same issue with everything else.

Please help me!

Your OP is too vague, and you give too little info. Show us your source code. Tell us what steps you used to exercise it. When you say "it didn't appear at all", do you mean it's not in the creative menu, or did you try to craft the item and fail that too?

I recommend that you add some print statements to your code to better inform you, and then walk your critical paths in the debugger. Post again (with source code) when you get stuck again and can tell us more.

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.

I used the same code as the original mod class, where things worked perfectly, I had problems with a custom mobs movement when I thought that cleaning the project would solve the problem (It was a bad idea, I know.),then everything went wrong somehow. After the cleanup modloader doesn't even recognised my mod.

Now as I said FML says is is loaded, but nothing appears: I wrote a recipe for my coin and when I try to craft it nothing happens. It cannot be found in the misc tab, and cant find any matches when I try to search for it in the all items tab (its name hasn't been declared in the lang file, so I search as item.GoldCoin.name, but 0 match).

Here is my main mod class:

package net.Aethoscraft.mod;

import net.Aethoscraft.mod.currency.GeneralCurrency;
import net.minecraft.init.Items;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Instance;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

@Mod(modid = Aethoscraft.modid, version = Aethoscraft.version)
public class Aethoscraft {

public static final String modid = "Aethoscraft";
	public static final String version = "Alpha v0.02";

@Instance(modid)
	public static Aethoscraft instance;

//currency
	public static Item currGoldCoin;

public void PreInitialization(FMLPreInitializationEvent event){

currGoldCoin = new GeneralCurrency().setUnlocalizedName("GoldCoin");

System.out.println("Output");
	GameRegistry.registerItem(currGoldCoin,"GoldCoin");

}

public void Initialization(FMLInitializationEvent event){

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(Items.gold_nugget),new Object[]{currGoldCoin});

}

public void PostInitialization(FMLPostInitializationEvent event){

}
}

Here is my GeneralCurrency class:

public class GeneralCurrency extends Item {

public GeneralCurrency() {
	this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabMisc);
	}

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
	public void registerIcons(IIconRegister iconRegister) {
		this.itemIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon(Aethoscraft.modid + ":"+this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5));

}
}

And here is the console output:

[12:46:00] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/Hextor/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.7.10, --accessToken, {REDACTED}, --version, 1.7.10, --tweakClass, cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.32.1517 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_65, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_65

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:46:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:46:02] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[12:46:07] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[12:46:07] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:46:07] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[12:46:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[12:46:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[12:46:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[12:46:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

[12:46:13] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Player279

[12:46:17] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1

[12:46:21] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:188]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 2015.10.24. 12:46

Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.8.0_65, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 946476160 bytes (902 MB) / 1056309248 bytes (1007 MB) up to 1056309248 bytes (1007 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML:

GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.4.13283 Compatibility Profile Context 14.501.1003.0' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics'

[12:46:22] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization

[12:46:22] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v10.13.4.1517 Initialized

[12:46:22] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 183 ore recipies

[12:46:22] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization

[12:46:24] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer

[12:46:24] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\Hextor\Desktop\Aethoscraft\eclipse\mods for mods

[12:46:25] [Client thread/INFO] [Aethoscraft]: Mod Aethoscraft is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting Aethoscraft

[12:47:01] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load

[12:47:01] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, Aethoscraft] at CLIENT

[12:47:01] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, Aethoscraft] at SERVER

[12:47:04] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Aethoscraft

[12:47:04] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: Aethoscraft/ in C:\Users\Hextor\Desktop\Aethoscraft\bin

[12:47:04] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations

[12:47:04] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 341 ObjectHolder annotations

[12:47:04] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[12:47:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[12:47:05] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:05] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[12:47:06] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[12:47:06] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[12:47:11] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[12:47:11] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:11] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 4 mods

[12:47:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Aethoscraft

[12:47:14] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: Aethoscraft/ in C:\Users\Hextor\Desktop\Aethoscraft\bin

[12:47:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas

[12:47:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas

[12:47:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[12:47:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[12:47:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:17] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:17] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[12:47:17] [Thread-10/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[12:47:17] [Thread-10/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[12:47:18] [Thread-10/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[12:47:18] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:47:18] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[12:47:46] [server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10

[12:47:46] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@61c9bd54)

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@61c9bd54)

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@61c9bd54)

[12:47:47] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[12:47:48] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 17%

[12:47:49] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 64%

[12:47:50] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[12:47:53] [server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2598ms behind, skipping 51 tick(s)

[12:47:53] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2

[12:47:53] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2

[12:47:53] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : FML@7.10.99.99,Aethoscraft@Alpha v0.02,Forge@10.13.4.1517,mcp@9.05

[12:47:53] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[12:47:53] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER

[12:47:53] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: [Client thread] Client side modded connection established

[12:47:54] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[12:47:54] [server thread/INFO]: Player279[local:E:fae73b12] logged in with entity id 208 at (106.84243047064379, 4.0, -404.48509800754687)

[12:47:54] [server thread/INFO]: Player279 joined the game

[12:48:15] [server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 6701ms behind, skipping 134 tick(s)

[12:48:19] [server thread/INFO]: Player279 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[12:48:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player279 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[12:48:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

[12:48:35] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[12:48:35] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[12:48:35] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End

[12:48:36] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[12:48:36] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release