Forge 1.7.10 installers above v13.2 are not working

YuunjMyse

After running the 13.4.1566.exe and and clicking install, the bar fills up and it says "Successfully installed client profile Forge for version Forge 10.13.4.1566-1.7.10 into launcher". But when I check the versions folder, I only see the .json file but no .jar file. I have also tried with a 13.3.1355.exe I had, and the same thing happened. Success, but no .jar file. I am currently using the 13.2.1291 version. When I delete the folder in the versions folder and install it again, everything works fine and at the end it says "Successfully installed client profile Forge for version Forge 10.13.2.1291 into launcher and grabbed 0 required libraries". I check its folder, and the .jar and .json files are there. But as you can see, the "and grabbed 0 required libraries" part is missing from the 13.2.1291+.exes. I tried normal installer for version 13.4.1566, but when I run it with the Java Platform SE binary and I got the same results as the .exe file.

There's an installer.txt file and this is what it says:

Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10: Not Downloading

Considering library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12: Not Downloading

Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.0.3: Not Downloading

Considering library com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\typesafe\akka\akka-actor_2.11\2.3.3\akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar" internal checksums

checksums.sha1 validated successfully

Jar contents validated successfully

Considering library com.typesafe:config:1.2.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\typesafe\config\1.2.1\config-1.2.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration_2.11:1.1.0

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-actors-migration_2.11\1.1.0\scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-compiler:2.11.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.11.1\scala-compiler-2.11.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.11.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.11.1\scala-library-2.11.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-parser-combinators_2.11:1.0.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-parser-combinators_2.11\1.0.1\scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-reflect:2.11.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-reflect\2.11.1\scala-reflect-2.11.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-swing_2.11:1.0.1

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-swing_2.11\1.0.1\scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.jar" internal checksums

Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-xml_2.11:1.0.2

Checking "C:\Users\JUN YONG\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-xml_2.11\1.0.2\scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums

Considering library lzma:lzma:0.0.1: Not Downloading

Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.5: Not Downloading

Considering library com.google.guava:guava:17.0: Not Downloading

Considering library org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.3.2: Not Downloading

Please help. Thank you.

This is not, Let me repeat.

This is NOT an issue!

This is INTENDED, Note the whole 'Successfully installed' message!

If you are not using a pirated launcher then IT WILL WORK JUST FINE.

If you are getting an error then we will ban you from the forums for using a pirated launcher.

How many times do I need to explain this shit.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon