[1.7.10] Server Crash RR3

I've been trying for about 4 months and no-body has anything. They say try this then that then this then that, and then they say to try the original thing I did and then it just repeats, so, I'm in kind of an angry mood here, so bare with me.

I've tried on the RR forums and they just ignored me. I;ve tried other places and it doesn't work. I've been getting an error that says the state engine was in the incorrect state and then the server shuts down. I've looked all over google, but their explanation is its just a mod thats doing it, but to me, there's no clear indication on what mod it is. It loads...then just stops.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/2a798286627de5c31a447a225c03c51b

I've been trying for about 4 months and no-body has anything. They say try this then that then this then that, and then they say to try the original thing I did and then it just repeats, so, I'm in kind of an angry mood here, so bare with me.

I've tried on the RR forums and they just ignored me. I;ve tried other places and it doesn't work. I've been getting an error that says the state engine was in the incorrect state and then the server shuts down. I've looked all over google, but their explanation is its just a mod thats doing it, but to me, there's no clear indication on what mod it is. It loads...then just stops.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/2a798286627de5c31a447a225c03c51b

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.instantiate(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:113)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.registerMessage(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:106)

at thehippomaster.AnimationAPI.AnimationAPI.init(AnimationAPI.java:27)

It looks like AnimationAPI is trying to access a client-only class on the server, this is an error.

Make sure you're using the latest version, then report this to the author if it persists. They may or may not be making fixes in 1.7.10 at this point.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.instantiate(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:113)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.registerMessage(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:106)

at thehippomaster.AnimationAPI.AnimationAPI.init(AnimationAPI.java:27)

It looks like AnimationAPI is trying to access a client-only class on the server, this is an error.

Make sure you're using the latest version, then report this to the author if it persists. They may or may not be making fixes in 1.7.10 at this point.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Ok, I did do that and it worked, now the only thing I have a problem with is I've exceeded the ID range. I've looked at the crash report and can't find the mod thats containing the ID. Is there a way to increase the max IDs? And I find this weird, because I have more mods than this(with the exact same mods in the server) on my SP and I get no error like this.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9a4ff3c8c151fa15a6c3e967195685cc

EDIT:

I've fixed that problem by downloading and installing NotEnoughIDs

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2467198-notenoughids-maximum-id-range-exceeded-no-more

And based off what happened with AnimationAPI, another mod is outdated, so Imma try and fix that.

Ok, I did do that and it worked, now the only thing I have a problem with is I've exceeded the ID range. I've looked at the crash report and can't find the mod thats containing the ID. Is there a way to increase the max IDs? And I find this weird, because I have more mods than this(with the exact same mods in the server) on my SP and I get no error like this.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9a4ff3c8c151fa15a6c3e967195685cc

EDIT:

I've fixed that problem by downloading and installing NotEnoughIDs

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2467198-notenoughids-maximum-id-range-exceeded-no-more

And based off what happened with AnimationAPI, another mod is outdated, so Imma try and fix that.

Extending IDs should not be needed, you issue is that you're missing dependancies simple as that.

Extending IDs is a hack that can break a lot of things and you are most likely not coming anywhere near the limit.

Beyond that tho, you should update to 1.8+

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Extending IDs should not be needed, you issue is that you're missing dependancies simple as that.

Extending IDs is a hack that can break a lot of things and you are most likely not coming anywhere near the limit.

Beyond that tho, you should update to 1.8+

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon