Forge 1.10.2 lags world

XiNFiNiTYXD

So I recently built Tango Tek's iron titan in one of my singleplayer survival worlds, if you don't know what an iron titan is, it's basically a huge iron golem farm that you put in your spawn chunks and it gets you a crazy amount of iron. Anyways, I built it and the build requires a dispenser to throw an item through a nether portal every 8 seconds, it is a vital part of the build and there's no way around that. After I built it, I noticed that every 8 seconds when the item would go through that portal I would get lag, for example mobs would freeze, blocks would reappear when broken, chests would delay opening, that type of stuff.

I know that forge is the problem with it because I had played in that same world without forge and there was no lag. I tried just using optifine without forge and it didn't lag. I tried using forge with optifine and it lagged. I tried using forge and having all my mods, and it lagged. I also played in that world without any mods in the mods folder but still using the forge profile and it lagged.

If you need PC specs:

My PC is a 64-bit

Running the latest version of Windows 10

Ram - 16GB

CPU - Intel i7-4720HQ

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

And my JMV arguments (cuz i changed them) are

-Xmx6G

I use that (or -Xmx8G) on all of my profiles and I've had no problems until now.

Does anyone know of a solution?

There should be no major lag unless you have something constantly loading and unloading the nether. Such as large machines like this or people running around the nether.

Atleast thats what the problem sounds like.

Upload your world and I can take a look.

You say this world works fine in vanilla but its purely JUST forge that's the issue, NO other mods?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

There should be no major lag unless you have something constantly loading and unloading the nether. Such as large machines like this or people running around the nether.

Atleast thats what the problem sounds like.

Upload your world and I can take a look.

You say this world works fine in vanilla but its purely JUST forge that's the issue, NO other mods?

Yes I moved all my mods to a separate folder outside of .minecraft and opened up minecraft with only Forge (and it was the latest version) and I still got lag. But with vanilla minecraft I got no lag whatsoever. I really want to play on that survival world with my mods but the lag is getting unbearable.

Also... how do you upload a world? This is my first time on these forums.

Also... how do you upload a world? This is my first time on these forums.

Zip it up, put it in a Dropbox or something else where you can download it, and post the link.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• 2 weeks later...